18

Hi! 2 more chapters and an Epilogue hope you enjoy :) Happy Halloween!

Third Person POV:

They went to school the next day, Shinso wasn't expecting to see hickeys all over the boys. He tried to keep his laughter in. "Hey Hitoshi!" Denki said. "Ya, hi Hitoshi." Neito said. "I see you guys are talking again." Hitoshi said. "Yep" Neito said with a smile.

Hitoshi, still trying to hold in his laughter but failing he said with a quiet voice he said, "Neito, I can see hickeys on your neck. Denki, yours are less noticeable because of the sweater you are wearing." Hitoshi raised his voice and said, "Do you want my sweater?"

The two blondes were bright red. "Yes please..." Neito said with a soft voice. Hitoshi let out a tiny laugh. "Okay here." He took off his sweater and gave it to Neito. Luckly no one said anything about it until the three went out of the school.

Mina went up to them and said, "What's that on your neck Denki?" With a sweet enough voice. "I ran into a tree?" He said sounding very unsure. "Are you sure about that?" Neito and Hitoshi were laughing there ass' off.

"I think Denki is malfunctioning Neito!" Hitoshi said. "I think so too!" They both said laughing a lot. "Well, I'm not the only one!" Denki said. "Oh shi-" Neito said. "He's not wrong Neito" Mina started laughing with Hitoshi.

"You guys are mean!" The blondes started walking away "Wait for me!" Hitoshi said. He ran up to them "I'm sorryy it was too funny!" "You are not forgiven!" Neito said.

--Earlier that day--

"Denki, I think we should confess today..." "What do you Mean Neito! We just figured out we liked him! That's fucking crazy." "Think about it Denki, we known him for 8 months now. We need to get it off our chests." "We could take him somewhere Neito like the park or something?" Denki said. "Are you concerting it?" Neito said to him. "Well, we both have liked him for some time, and he might like us back...?" "Okay Denki. I love you..."

--back in the present--

"Do you want to go to somewhere to get ice cream Hitoshi? Denki and I wanted to go but we want you to come too since we are talking again." Neito said as they were almost at the dorms. "You sure? I don't want to intrude if this is a date." Hitoshi said kinda surprised. "You're fine Hitoshi, we invited you! Besides it's funnier with the three of us!" Denki said. 

"Okay, when do you guys want to meet?" "Probably 5? At Denki's dorm?" Neito said.  Denki and Hitoshi nodded in approval. They didn't talk that much until they said goodbye to each other. "I'll see you guys later?"  Hitoshi said. "Yep/yes" they said at the same time. 

---------

Love: Denki

Darling <3: Neito

-----------

Love: Neito, can you come to my dorm before the date starts?

Darling: We asked him out didn't we... 

Darling: Ya sure I'll be there soon.

When Neito got to Denki's dorm you could tell he was freaking out. "Denki, calm down it's fine we can confess to him another time if you aren't ready." Denki said back, "I want to I don't know why but this makes me freak out a little." 

He calmed down a bit and they got into the hoddies they bought with Hitoshi. (It was a hangout that I didn't put but it is the cover.) Shinso then texted the group chat they have together telling them that he is going over.

Knock- They opened the door. "Hi Hiotoshi!" They both said. "Hey. Am I late?" Denki responded, " No I just asked Neito to come earlier." Denki looked at Hitoshi's outfit and said "WAit! You're wearing your hoddie too?" 

Hitoshi looked down, "Apartly yes?" They were all laughing about this. "You guys ready to leave?" "Yep!"

They left, and went to a park. Denki said, "Hitoshi, do you want ice cream?" "Ya, sure!" "Wait Denki..." Neito said. He gave Denki a look saying 'We should tell him' "Hitoshi, we need to tell you something" Denki said. "What is it?" Neito took a breath "DENKI AND I LIKE YOU!" 

695--- hehe you get left on a clif hanger and sysm guys forgetting me to 1k! :)