Glass In Tia's Juice

A/N :-

//--------------------Rewriting this scene with Some Logic that was completely missed.

Also, Annika is a strong independent woman and for her to not defend herself made no sense to me and so I wanted to rewrite this scene with her pointing out the glaring loopholes in Pinky's accusations

Background:- From Season 5,Ep 5 of Ishqbaaz.

Tia has been plotting ways to get rid of Annika and her major weapon is Pinky, whose dislike for Annika is no mystery. So she convinces Pinky that Annika is trying to harm her unborn kid by tampering with her food and to prove this she replaces the sugar in the kitchen with crushed glass and then request for a glass of juice when she knows Annika is in the kitchen. She has set the trap and Annika falls in it. Pinky begins her accusation and unlike in the show Annika defends herself.

Read to find out how.-----------//

Author's POV 

Annika is busy in the kitchen, breaking the glasses into tiny pieces for Sahil's project, after she finished making the glass into a fine powder, she went out of the kitchen to get another ingredient she needed to mix with it.

She returns to the kitchen and picks up the crushed glass. She feels like the amount of powdered glass has reduced a bit but attaining to the fact that she might be mistaken she ignores it and continues with her task of adding sparkles to the powdered glass.

Just as she was finishing up her task, a maid comes into the kitchen preparing a glass of juice. She keeps the jar on the kitchen counter and begins to look for something. Annika seeing this ask her what she was looking for.

The maid replies she needed sugar for adding to the juice to which Annika suggest she pour the juice into the glass while Annika brings the Sugar container.

The maid agrees and Annika mixes the sugar in the juice after coming back with the container.

While she is busy trying to dissolve the two tablespoons of sugar into the Juice, her mother-in-law Pinky comes into the kitchen witnessing her do so.

Pinky is extremely distrustful of Annika, she thinks Annika to be a highly manipulative, greedy, and characterless girl and so is extremely rude to her in every situation. Her comments after entering the kitchen show her dissatisfaction with Annika.

"Shama! Ek juice lane mein itna time lagta hai kya? Aur juice tumhe lane ko kaha than a, to yeh kya kar rahi hai yahan?" –Pinky

"Aunty ji bas hogaya, aap le jaiye juice"—Annika

"Hamare ghar ke kitchen pe to bahar walon ne kabza kiya hua hai! To gahr wale to bhooke marenge hi na!" --pinky

Annika is well aware of Pinky's hatred towards her but still is always polite and respectful towards her.

She tries to not get affected by her words, even though they are always like sharp needles poking her skin.

Still, she ignores the painful words and continues with her previous task.

--In the living room—

Pinky is making Tia sit on the sofa and offering her that glass of juice to drink.

Meanwhile, Annika leaves the kitchen making her way toward her brother to hand him the crushed glass pieces.

Just as she passed the sofa, she heard Tia's painful gasp.

She turned around and saw blood coming out of her mouth and pinky hovering over her with a worried frown adorning her face.

She was explaining to her mother-in-law that Tia suddenly started bleeding after having a single sip of the juice, hearing this Annika also got worried and moved towards Tia to check on her.

Reiteration-How I wanted it to be(Shivika FF)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें