Shivaay Reveals the Truth(Part 2)

A/N: //-------------

Continuing from the last part, this time Shivaay will face the consequences of his actions, maybe these he won't be able to rectify.

--------------------//

--Narrator's POV –

That day Annika left the Oberoi mansion for good. She took Sahil with her and left the life of Oberois without informing anyone.

By the time everyone got to know about it, she was long gone, where nobody knew.

--Shivaay's POV –

My heart hurt, I didn't think it would feel like this seeing her go. I knew she was a horrible person and her leaving our lives is for our own good, then why did everything inside me felt unsettled as if a storm passed through it and left it a mess?

That night, I could not sleep.

I saw her everywhere I looked.

She was standing in front of my dressing table.

She was in the pool.

She was sleeping on my bed.

She was sitting on the sofa.

She was making the coffee.

She was even there when I closed my eyes.

All my being thought of only one thing, Annika.

-- Narrator's POV --

(The next morning)

The Oberoi family gathered around the dining room for breakfast, all the members took their respective places when they noticed an anomaly.

Dadi was the one to voice this out.

"Billu, where is Annika? Why hasn't she and Sahil come down for breakfast yet?

Now that I think about it, I haven't seen either of them since yesterday. Are they still sleeping?"

"Yes, Shivaay. I was also looking for Annika yesterday. I needed to give her the khandani bangles that all eldest Oberoi bahus wear. I didn't find her so thought she might have gone out. But now she hasn't come for breakfast either, what is going on?" Pinky asked next.

One by one everyone voiced their question.

Shivaay became nervous he didn't know how will he answer everyone's questions. It is going to be really difficult to expose the truth to everyone, he didn't want to hurt their feeling but that was the only way to make them understand that what happened was for the best.

"Annika and Sahil left." Shivaay said. His two-word answer confused everyone.

"Left? What do you mean left Shivaay? Where did they go and when will they be back?" Om questioned, not understanding Shivaay's statement.

"They didn't leave to come back, they left forever, Annika is never coming back in our lives," Shivaay replied with a stone-cold face, but only he knew how much saying those words hurt him.

"What are you saying Billu? What do you mean left? Can you stop answering in one word and say everything clearly?" Dadi said angrily, losing her patience with her grandson.

His nonchalant attitude while dropping this huge bomb on them frustrated her. She wanted to whack his head hard for being so vague with his words.

"She left! Because she didn't belong here. That woman is a characterless and cheap girl that slept with my friend in my house for money. She is the road trash I had always thought of her as and when I showed her the mirror of her reality, she couldn't handle it and finally left.

Reiteration-How I wanted it to be(Shivika FF)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें