WELCOME BACK TO SEABROOK !!

NARRATOR/3rd Person POV

Zed:Welcome back to see brook

Addison: We started off as a perfectly planned community full of cheer

Zed : then zombies showed up

Addison: Then Werewolves and witches came back which was a shock because we thought they were gone

Zed: so naturally or super naturally we had some bumps along the way but now we have all learnt how to live together together united

Addison : sea brooks is becoming a perfect place

Zed: Well almost monsters still have one big barrier through like to brake Getting into collage

Addison: But after we win tonight football game we are going to have our first zombie recruited to collage

Zed: And the doors to higher Ed will be open to all monsters

Addison: and then we will all be together forever

Zed: and maybe one special girl in high school with white hair might not stand out

Addison: and maybe find out the place she belongs

Zed:We win this game tonight and everything will be perfect

Addison:so we can't let anything get in our way

"Five , six ,seven eight !"Cheer leaders shout as the musicians begin to play their drums "We are the mighty shrimp we want to show you how from the left and to the right turn up the volume now we wanna lift you up you'll never feel the ground we'll get you up we're never stop this is our home town . We are the mighty shrimp we wanna show you how from the left and from the right turn up the volume now we are the mighty shrimp it's time to show you now we have the stuff to light you up it's getting hotter now , it's getting hotter now , it's getting hotter now , !" Cheer leaders shout as they do their routine .

ZIGGYS POV
I walk behind My twins in front of me diving into my one millionth cup of froyo today . I get distracted by my moonstone necklace flashing and lookup at willa as she says "our moon zones are acting weird something big is happening guys" staring at the meteors hiring the force field around us and I put my froyo on the table and look at Wyatt smirking "your right something big is happening" I say acting concerned "biggest foot ball game in the universe" Wyatt said waving his Seabrook Flag around "just the biggest in seabrook" she says growling at the face painter and she flinched away and I let her draw a small football on my upper arm she then gives me a smile then walks of and I look at the paint and take a picture to show Eliza . "You want a fierce werewolf leader to rally a football team ?" She asks and we both nod.

Me and Wyatt look up at Willa on the bus howling and hyping up the crowd "let's tear those east side eels apart destroy them no outsiders mess with our pack!!" She says clawing at the bus as the crowd cheer "maybe just a little bit too much of school spirit" Wyatt says "when your from seabrook you are seabrook Yeah !!" Willa shots cheering with her flag in the air and the crowd chant seabrook but we are distracted by a ringing and I look at the device in Zoeys hands "Eliza hey !" Wyatt says "hey Wyatt hi Zig" Eliza says enthusiastically "I can't believe your not here for this we all miss you" Wyatt says stuttering and I can't tell he's panicking "who misses her the most" Zoey asks "wyattt" me and Zoey say in union and he gives me a 'seriously' stare and then shushed us both "what did she says I couldn't hear what she said" Eliza said as the call glitched . "Okay let's give it up For our football team as they head off to victory here they are !" Addison shouts as Bucky dose multiple flips "thank you thank you all for coming to see my big game !" Bucky says "your not even on the team anymore" An Acey says "you mean president Bucky and all accomplishments are my accomplishments it's gonna be a better year for me knowing I organised the national cheer of ?!" He says at the end disgusted and surprised "Addison organised the cheer off she invited teams from all over to compete" another says and that's when I hear Addison yelp as smoke escapes the machines and the football team run out with Wynter behind them walking slowly messing with her hands with her head down "hey hey you are going to crush them" zed says begins hyping Wynter up and she bolts towards the bus smashing her head into it on the way "too much ?" She asks as we all go silent "never too much you do you !" Zed says and they all begin cheering again . I watch zed go up to the recruiter as they begin talking and the man drops his smile and stares at the sky in fear "it's a UF-" zed says before Addison says "woah" finishing his sentence off for him as we all look at the sky as blue glowing lights emerge from the clouds with a large ship in the middle with two much smaller ships on the side rotating around it in a circle .

(OKAY BTW SOMEONE ASKED IF THEY ARE TWINS OR TRIPLETS AND THEY ARE ALL TRIPLETS WYATT WYNTER AND ZIGGY BUT I DIDN TKNOW WOTHER TO CALL THEM MY TEINS OR TRIPLETS BECAUSE SHE WAS ONLY TALKING ABOUT 2 OF THEM)