CHEER AND CRUSHES

ZIGGYS POV STILL
"This is really good how did you get your application done so fast "Well what can I say I have friends in high places" Zed smirks "This is huge zed you did it !" Eliza says "yep and all You have left is the home interview for mountain collage and you've done it ,zombie kind depends on you.."  I say to him proud "yeah it's all on Me" he says nervously "Zagreu" Bonzo says "Hey don't worry man I got this" Zed says as they both growl and run off while I go to the pizza place with Addison "Hello" I say sitting in between them "hey you okay ?" Addi asks and I nod and we order our pizzas "what kind of name for food is cliff cake" Lacey laugh laughs and Then i whimper and put my head into my hands  shoulder as Addie and Bree hug me and then I hear Addison yelp "Hello- are you alright" A-spen says looking at me confused "Yes just my favourite gays are dead continue" I say and she begins to talk "I'm in love ?" A-spen asks confused looking at Addison "Yes , so who do you like" she asks "A zombie" A-spen energetically said "Uh bonzo is so not available Zig Zag hold my glasses" she says and passes me her glasses "I love zed !"
A-spen says while Bree sits down "Uhh
A-spen me and zed are in love" Addison says as the Aceys aww "how exciting we both love zed" A-spen says "yeah no you can't like her boyfriend" Lacey says "one must control who they love ?" She asks "Mhm" Lacey says "Well no uh you can control love but zed and I are a couple and we want to be together for.."Addison says but A-spen finished "Forever?" "If he gets into mountain collage yeah" Addison says "Or maybe he will not get in , change his mind and love Me" she says causing me to spit out my drink and Bree pats my back as I cough "ye ha umm let's talk about this after practice" Addison says and A-spen nods "practice sounds fun" She says "Yep and we will show you why the mighty shrimp are the best cheer leaders in the galaxy" Bree says.

I'm sat in the audience with Bucky and See  the Aliens routine which is a million times better than The Mighty shrimps

after they finish we all give a slow clapping round of applause and the aliens walk up to us "Our telepathic think makes cheer so easy" A-li says "Yes we are even better than you and you have practiced your whole life" A-lan says and the other cheerleaders scoff "Did you like the performance ?" A-lan asks and I look at someone for help not knowing what to say "be honest" Kevin whispers in my ear "Yes totally I haven't seen any cheer better than that you definetly beat us" I say "No that honest !" Kevin says "You Didn't specify how honest!" I say back "you seem to have a relationship with Ziggy and i am willing to fight you" A-lan says and electrocutes Kevin . "What was that ?!" Kevin whisper shouts "I have no idea that's the second time he's done it !" I say "I mean it's hot but still" and then Bucky smacks the back of my head "ouch" I say . "Hey it's us against them and we are gonna win we're not gonna let them take what's ours" Addison says "like the sea brooks cup" Bucky says and they all cheer "go sea brook" and then Bucky says "Yes that's the spirit see your squad just needed a common enemy to motivate you" "no we are going to win because the squad loves each other not because we hate anyone else" Addison said "this is going to be our last chance to cheer together and to win we need to do a triple hip hop tick Lindy " bree said "what that moves impossible and I can't do it without face planting" Kevin says "and that face can not take another nose job" Lacey says as Kevin gasps offended "together we can do anything let's go" Addison says so I go with Bucky to the front and watch them "Okay go" I say and they begin to do the routine as Bucky and I watch "what do they not get when we say plant feet" Bucky whispers "I think they need dog training and if Addison dies doing that flip who's telling zed" I say "Mot me" we both say "he's your best friend" he says "he's your cousin  boyfriend" I fight back still watching them .

A-LI'S POV
I walk over to a person and erase their memory of us as we walk to the moon stone A-spen won't Stop talking about Zed and A-lan won't stop talking about Ziggy I mean Zed and Ziggy are okay I hoped to be friends with Ziggy in the future but we have no time now we have to get back to utopia . "Theirs a force field which I totally did see" A-lan says but I was too busy digging into my Froyo which was delicious "most impressive" I say about the food I was devouring while A-spen says "Yes the moonstones crystal formation would have the processing power to hold our maps coordinates" "oh I meant the frozen yogurts impressive" I told them and they gave me a 'seriously ?' Look .