Cesar Torres Headcannons

Requested by : No-one.

1.... Cesar absolutely loves spicy food and will give Mark some even though he (Mark) can't handle anything spicy

2.... Cesar never swears at all, if he does, it's probably because someone's pushed him to his limit

3.... He has some feminine features and it makes him uncomfortable when he doesn't wear more layers to cover the features up. He also dislikes wearing dresses because of said fem features.

4.... Mark's best friend.

5.... Drank a mixture of garlic powder, ketchup, mustard, salt, pepper and hot sauce when he was five.. he immediately regretted it.

6.... Has no idea what lean is.

7.... Loves hugs or any form of physical affection, especially from his mom or Mark.

8.... Feels bad for Mark because he (Cesar) is his (Mark's) only friend.

9.... Not particularly religious, but he goes to church with his mom (and sometimes Mark) since he's worried she might get hurt.

10.... He bakes for Mark even though he doesn't know how to bake for shit and most of the stuff he attempts to make gets burnt, but at least it's the thought that counts?

11.... Notices when Mark "secretly" films him randomly when they walk together, he finds it nice but hasn't said anything yet

12.... Cannot drive at all, but got Mark a fake license that Mark used for a year until he got his official license.

13.... Mark's brother figure, he also sees Mark as a brother figure.

14.... Wears formal wear alot, just not constantly, he sometimes wears a t-shirt and jeans with boots that makes him 1 inch taller than he already is.

15.... 5'8" [Canonically] and hates being called short (same)

16.... Takes care of his mom alot since his dad.. left to get the milk when he was younger and is now fatherless.

17.... Goes to the library to learn how to take care of a child, that child being Mark.

Extra:
18.... Bilingual - Can speak Spanish and English fluently.

19.... He speaks only Spanish to his family and speaks only English to his friends