Chapter 1

Friday 13th May 2022
6:45

Pov will always be Y/N's unless said so.

Well I guess today is another day at UA, I'm so tired I really don't want to get out of bed. I have to though. Right first things first I have to go brush my teeth. After doing that I head over to my closet and grab my uniform and brush my hair putting it up into a high ponytail. Then  I start meeting up with my friends to go to class with.
"Hey Midoriya!" I semi shout to him.
" Hello L/N, how are you today?" He asks me happily.
"I'm good thanks! How about you?" I say with a giant smile on my face.
"I'm ok, did you hear that teacher's will be swapping classes today?". He says with a slight smirk.
"Does that mean-" I get interrupted.
" Yep! We don't have to have Aizawa. What means we won't be worked to the bone!" He says with a huge amount of excitement and relief.
"Rude! You interrupted me!" I say with a fake offended tone.
" Hello L/N and Midoriya." Tokoyami says causing us to get startled from his sudden presence.
"Hey Tokoyami!" I say as I give a big smile to him.
"We have to go to class now!" Lida jumps into our conversation obviously we don't mind however.
"You're right Lida!" I say with a slight hint of sadness that my conversation with my friends had to end so soon.
As I'm walking to class my mind starts to get lost in thought and I bump into someone who was... Heading into my class? I look up to realise that it was one of the teachers.
" I-I'm so sorry Miss.Midnight!" I say with a hint of red spreading over my face out of embarrassment.
"Ah it's okay Y/N." She says with a little smirk.
Why is she smirking? And she used my first name! Teachers don't typically do that! It might just be how she acts I say to myself as I go to my seat.
Around 10 minutes into the lesson I look over at the teacher just to find her staring at me a slight red brushing over her cheeks and nose. Uh is she blushing at me?! What on Earth do I do! Look away! Oh god... Why is she coming over to me! As she is walking up to me I notice a note? Huh what's that for?
"Don't be late Y/N~" She whispers into my ear causing me to get flustered but thankfully no one was looking they were all doing their work... Except one, Midoriya? Huh why isn't he doing his work? Wait, he saw what just happened! I sigh hoping he wouldn't think anything of it. I go to open the note and see the message 'see me after class Y/N.' Have I done something wrong? What could I have done wrong? I've done my work I haven't been talking. I shouldn't think about it- That's the bell! I guess I should wait now then.
"Y/N." She says to me keeping eye contact with me.
"Have I do-done something wrong?" I stutter in worry of doing something wrong.
"No, don't worry." She says with a little smile.
"Look, I know this might sound a bit... Strange but, Y/N I am asking you to hang out with me after school, would you like to?" She says.
"W-What, is that even aloud?" I say being a bit caught off guard making me stutter a little bit.
"Yes it is, would you like to?" She says while taking my right hand In-between hers.
"Ok!" I say with a smile on my face.
"Brilliant! I will pick you up at 4pm, is that okay?"
I nod yes while my thoughts run wild with statements and questions like, 'why does she want to hang out with me?' ' I can't believe she wants to hang out with me!'
"You can go to your next lesson now." She says with a happy expression on her face.
Walking out the classroom I wonder who I will have next since I normally have Present Mic this lesson. Then I realise that I can still have Aizawa as the teacher. God damnit! 
"Hey Smart arse!" Bakugou yells while he walks towards me.
"Yes Bakugou?" I say to the hot-headed blonde.
" Would you like to hang out with me and sh!tty hair?" He says with a slight tint of pink on his face.
"Oh, I'm sorry Bakugou! I have to hang out with someone else! Maybe tomorrow?" I say with a slight tint of sadness to my tone that I can't hang out with Bakugou and Kirishima.
" HAH?! WHO IS BETTER THEN ME FOR YOU NOT TO WANT TO HANG OUT WITH ME?!" He yells with anger in his voice.
"Look, I'm sorry. We have to go to class now." I say trying not get mad from him shouting at me.
"Tch."
I continue walking to class but a tiny bit faster to make sure I'm not late. Walking into the classroom there stands... AIZAWA?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME! I go to my seat with a look of annoyance. I think Aizawa noticed this since he has a look on his face that says ' I'm back b!tch.'
God damnit.
"Right, pick your hero names. You have 10 minutes." Aizawa exclaimed to the class.
I hear everyone talking about theirs but I just can't thing of one. Hmm maybe, Villain Slayer? No. Agh I don't know! Possibly Slayer?
We will go with that one I think!
"Times over." Aizawa says, " L/N, come up to the front."
As I'm walking up to the front I feel someone touch my bum...
" HEY WHAT THE HELL... MINETA! YOU BASTARD!" I say as I slap him using my quirk, getting a few cheers from the girls.
As I got up to the front I announce my hero name.
" Uh I was thinking of making it 'Slayer'." I say
"Ooo that's so good!" Kaminari says with a huge smile.
"So manly- no! Womanly!" Kirishima says happily.
As the class gives praises about my hero name I go back to my seat while saying thank you to the class.
"Bakugou your turn." Sensei says.
"Lord Explosion Murder!"
"No." Sensei says annoyed.
"Hah?! King Lord Explosion Murder!"
"No." Aizawa Sensei says once again.
I raise my hand.
"Yes smart arse?" Bakugou says.
"What about the hero name, ' Dynamite' what about that?" I tell him.
"Fine. Tch" He responds.
As class ends I realise on Friday we get to only have 2 lessons!

This is my first story I hope you enjoy. If I should change anything let me know!
-MidnightSimpz@