EP 8

Warning: some bad language

    It was the day after the preliminaries. Riko and (Y/N) were walking along the school's corridor, each carrying a box.

    "Ah, Riko-senpai look, this is Tetsuya's and Kagami's classroom." The (E/C) eyed girl said and Riko grinned.

    "Oh, that's perfect!" Riko said excited as she approached the classroom's door. She looked inside for the two boys and smiled when she saw them.

    "Hey, Kuroko-kun, Kagami-kun! Come with us!" she called. The two boys saw her and (Y/N) next to her and looked curious. They got up from their seats and joined them.

    "What is it, coach?" Kagami asked.

    Riko just kept smiling and threw the box she was carrying into Kagami's arms. The boy, not expecting it, almost let it fall. Riko then went towards (Y/N) and took the box from her and gave it to Kuroko. The blue haired boy looked at the box intrigued.

    "Why do we have to carry this stuff? We're sore, you know?" Kagami asked a bit annoyed as the four of them walked along the corridor.

    "You want to let maidens carry those heavy boxes? That's your job, boys." Riko said in a girly voice.

    "I don't see any maidens here." Kagami grumbled and Riko punched him on his ribs, making him grunt in pain.

    "You asked for it." (Y/N) said with a laugh and Kagami turned to her, looking peeved.

    "What's this anyway?" Kagami asked, referring to the material inside the boxes.

    "DVDs of this year and last year's games from the club room." (Y/N) replied.

    "We're going to be playing two games in a row against the Kings. There's no such thing as over analyzing." Riko explained.

-----Later that day-----

    Classes were over and Kagami went to the club room to get something he forgot. When he closed his locker door, his soul almost left his body with the scare he got from Kuroko's unexpected presence.

    As Kagami was bickering with Kuroko, (Y/N) made her way inside the club room as well.

    "Hey, boys. Didn't think I would still catch you here." She said nicely as she kept going further inside the room. The two boys looked at her, trying to see what she was doing.

    "What are you still doing here?" Kagami asked her.

    "I thought I would take the chance to watch this DVD of one of Seiho's games." She said as she prepared the TV and DVD player.

    The two boys looked at each other and decided to join her. They felt they should watch it, too.

    Seiho's game was . . . peculiar. It was a bit difficult to explain – they looked like they were playing normally, but at the same time something looked different. They were especially good at defense.

    "This bald guy's defense is especially tough." Kagami said looking grumpy.

    "I know him." Kuroko said, making Kagami and (Y/N) look at him. Kuroko looked at the girl. "We played against him in middle-school." He said and (Y/N) raised an eyebrow.

    "Really? We did?" she asked. She tried to remember. Kuroko turned to Kagami.

    "Yes, we had only just started, but he stopped Kise-kun." Kuroko said and something in (Y/N)'s head clicked.

    "Oh yeah, I remember him!" she said and Kuroko nodded at her. "I really didn't like that guy. He was so rude! I really hope he isn't the same way he was back then." the girl said, making Kagami look at her and Kuroko curiously.