Prologue: It's the School Festival!

Disclaimer: I don't own Katekyo Hitman Reborn

Warning(s): A 13 year old's grammar, OOC-ness, Epic Fail, Grammar Mistakes and others that you can find.

Note: In here Hana already knows about the Mafia, because of her future self's memories that was given to her.

--

Prologue: It's Our School Festival!

--

Namimori Middle School

"As you all know, our school foundation day is coming and as our tradition has it, we are going to have our School Festival. For this year, the school administration decided to let all the students handle the preparations." The Namimori Middle School principal's voice was heard throughout the gymnasium, where an assembly is being held currently.

Yearly, every foundation day of schools, they held a festival or fair according to their liking, which is the same for Namimori Middle School. Right now they are having their assembly to discuss upon their school festival.

"We would like all of you to do your best in to making the festival fun and enjoyable and in the end feel your own efforts to have importance to the whole festival." He continued, after a slight pause. "All preparations needed will be divided among each classes and it would be further discussed to you by your respective assigned teachers."

--

Class 2A- Classroom

"Hmmm... For the upcoming School Festival, the Class 2A would be in charge of the entertainment." Nezu Dohachiro said while eyeing everyone in the room.

As expected, everyone started to murmur to their classmates because of the task assigned to them.

"It's going to be hard!"

"Entertainment is always expected to be grand, it's going to be embrrassing if our entertainment sucks!"

While the other students are busy commenting about what was assigned to their class, Tsuna, Hayato and Takeshi are just discussing their own 'views' about this.

"Hahaha! This is going to be fun, right Tsuna?" Takeshi said, with a small laugh, which made Hayato irritated.

"OI! Yakyuu Baka! Don't talk to Jyuudaime so casually!" Snarled Hayato, which officially started their one-sided bickering with each other.

Tsuna, who was suddenly left in to the sidelines, sweat dropped at his friends' antics.

"Well, what do you think, Jyuudaime?" Hayato asked and Takeshi went next, "Yeah, What do you think Tsuna?"

"I-I think it's alright.." Tsuna answered while mentally adding, 'And I bet Reborn is behind this.'

"If Jyuudaime say so, then it's alright!" Hayato enthusiastically concluded, which made Tsuna sweat dropped again and Takeshi laugh.

"And what are you laughing at, Yakyuu Baka?!" And thus, started another one-sided bickering.

He was about to stop both of them, when they heard a gun shot in the classroom.

"SAWADA! GOKUDERA! YAMAMOTO! Listen to Boreen-sensei!" Nezu said to the three of them. Quickly, he three of them, started to be in attention.

'Boreen-sensei?' Tsuna questioned in his mind. He looked in front only to see Reborn- in his teacher disguise- to be smirking in his way. 'That smirk, he is planning something crazy.'

"I was informed that this is the class who is going to be in charge of the entertainment," Boreen-sensei began.

'I have a bad feeling about this!'