Festival: START! First up: A Teaser from the 'Delinquent' and 'Baseball Freak'

Disclaimer: I don't own Katekyo Hitman Reborn.

Warning(s): A 13 year old's grammar, Epic Fail (in humor [if there's any] AND the singing part), OOC-ness and others that you can find.

Note(s): Please play the video during or after reading the chapter.

"Hi." Talking using a microphone.

"Hi~" Singing solo.

"Hi~" Duet

-

Chapter 1: Festival: START! First up: A Teaser from the 'Delinquent' and 'Baseball Freak'

-

The sun shone brightly upon the town of Namimori. There were birds singing a lovely hymn in its neighborhood, adding to its peacefulness-

*BANG* *BANG*

-but that was rudely disrupted by a gunshot coming from the Sawada Residence.

"Dame-Tsuna, you're going to be late, your festival starts today!" Reborn said before firing a shower of bullets to his student. "The opening ceremony is already finished!"

"HIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Tsuna exclaimed before scrambling to wear his uniform and going his way downstairs, tripping and planting his face at the floor in the process.

Reborn fired another round of bullets to his student, forcing him to dodge quickly before continuing going downstairs. Which in the end, tripped at his first step.

When Tsuna was finally able to go down, with his face meeting the floor several times, he went to the dining room to get a piece of toast and went on his way, muttering a quick "Ittekimasu" to his mother.

Like the usual, Hayato and Takeshi met up with him.

"Tsuna, Morning!"

"Jyuudaime! Good Morning!"

"Good Morning, Gokudera-kun and Yamamoto." Tsuna replied with a smile.

"Are you ready, Tsuna?" Takeshi asked.

"Don't talk to Jyuudaime like that!" Hayato harshly said to Takeshi. But then, this turned 180 degrees when he turned to Tsuna to ask the same question.

"Y-Yes.. B-But I am still nervous though.." Tsuna answered. "After all this is the first time doing this," He muttered under his breath.

"I'm sure-" Hayato was about to say something, only to be interrupted by Takeshi response, "Maa.. I'm sure it would be alright. This is going to be fun, after all!"

Hayato glared at Takeshi, before growling at Takeshi saying, "How dare you interrupt me while I'm about to talk to Jyuudaime?!" And thus starting another one-sided argument.

"HIIEEEEEEEEEEE!" And a shriek was the one who stopped it.

"What is Jyuudaime?"

"What is Tsuna?"

"WE'RE LATE!" With no more than a second sinking in to their minds, the three of them dashed to Namimori Middle School.

-

Banners and Decorations dressed the whole Namimori Middle School. In the inside, you can see that there are several boutiques and stands that were all made by the students. Everything that one can see were all made by every class, every student of the school.

With those, it gives off a welcoming feeling and ambiance that you would want to feel when you are in a festival.

Just as one could expect, a lot of people are coming in to the school. They are students from other schools, guests, parents and families.