Chapters one, two, three and Four

Back to his own reality. Peter was alone but didn't feel like it. He thought about his new friends in different worlds and the prospect of meeting a new love. hopefully he will meet his MJ.

4 months later. Peter was sitting on the edge of the empire state building looking around and trying to hear if something was going on, but tonight was a slow night a very slow night. He decided to visit Max who was back as wel but new and improved. After coming back to there reality Max and Peter bonded and quickly became friends. MAx helped Peter with his suit and Peter just was there for him.

Peter knocked on the window as he saw max looking at the computer at his desk working late again. Hey ..hey. another slow night? - yeah.. it's weird everything seems off since we came back - i know the feeling. we know that there if more outthere but cant get it. they sadly smiled at each other. 

What are you working on? A new typ of pacemaker that doesnt need batteries. - look at you all being helpfull and noble Peter smiled - yeah i wanna make sure that i help people who get ignored. that's why i made my company. hey i was wondering would you like to go to Japan with me? for the convention? you inner nerd will die - I would love to but we both know we can't he sadly smiled. - Peter we got a second chance, you should realise that there is more then being spiderman, it's okay to choose for your self sometimes. as he stood up and tapped his shoulder. Wanna beer or something? - nah i can't, have to get some stuff for May and head back. She asked if you would come by dinner tomorrow she is making pot roast. your favorite. God i love that woman. would seven be okay? - sure i'll tell her. see you tomorrow as they hugged and Peter stepped outside. hey peter? - yeah? - no MJ? - no not yet.. im starting to think it's ment to be

1 - Windsor Terrace, Fuller Place, Brooklyn

MJ listened on the backseat of the car as her Stepdad Bob was arguing with her mom Julia about Michelle working full time instead of going to college, the funny thing was she wasn't included in the conversation. The two supposed to be adults were deciding what her path was. Sighing she put her music in and closed her eyes...

May and Peter POV

Peter! would you be a dear and grab me that big container on the fridge as Aunt May was scooping up different cookies off the baking sheet. Are we having company over or am I missing something Aunt may? - No sweetheart, today the new neighbors arrived and I thought this would be a nice welcome for them. - New neighbors? - Yes I saw them this morning, parents and their daughter, I think she is around your age as wel. Maybe you can show her around sometime. - I don't know Aunt May, we will see at least they can't be upset about getting the best cookies in New York.

Oh there they are as Aunt May took her apron off and guided Peter and herself outside. As Peter carried the container with cookies and with May on his other arm he saw an older olive skinned woman with dark hair carrying some boxes around and a man watching her while sitting down on the bench of the porch of the house. He looked unhealthy and was sweating.

He heard someone walking in the trailer behind their car but didn't give it too much attention. But something about this man made him feel uneasy.

Hello, hi there.. You must be the new neighbors. I am May and this is Peter as May took the container with cookies. We wanted to give you a welcome to the neighborhood gift as the woman approaches. - That is so kind of you thank you. I am Julia and my fiancé Bob. Bob looked at what the neighbors got us! Is it beer? no homemade cookies. But Bob just ignored it. Peter watched the dynamic but everyone would see what the dynamic was.

Where are you from? May asked - originally we are from texas that's where my daughter was born. - I think I saw her.. She is very beautiful.. - Thank you, she really is, Julia said. Depending on what you find beautiful, Bob yelled. She may be a looker but that mouth and attitude will make you change your mind. Best you stay away from her as Bob walks in staring at Peter. May and Peter could clearly see the discomfort and embarrassment on Julia's face.