Cigar Talks

"Yas...can I tell you something super crazy?"

"Anything, sis" Yasuo casually responds.

"So... I walked in the house today and... Evelynn was doing some weird shadow shit...Ahri turned into a fox. I just want to know if my PTSD finally cracked me or not. Yknow, get a second perspective on it."

"So, you weren't the only one that noticed some weird shit going on with them. I was wondering the same thing about myself." Yasuo says with a chuckle.

"Wait so you know? About them being demons and stuff?" you sit up and face him incredulously.

"I mean I don't know the specifics, but definitely was noticing some weird shit. Look if that's what it is, and they go ape shit and kill us or whatever. I'd rather die with you than anyone else" Yasuo says with a relaxed chuckle.

"Seraphine can probably sense us right now" you say with a relaxed chuckle.

"What do you mean?"

"She said she can sense people's emotional state and even slightly influence it. So, she can probably sense what we are feeling right now."

"What ARE you feeling?" Yasuo asks curiously as he leans back in his chair relaxed.

"Admittedly a little nervous about everything I was told. My girlfriend being a void monster is honestly kind of cool. She is sadly super insecure about it though; I mean we just don't know a lot about it so naturally that's a little worrying. How about you?" you say with a calm tone, leaning back in your chair.

"I mean I am learning with you, like you said a bit nervous. I'm here for the ride if you are though. Feel like it's too late to leave even if we wanted to." Yasuo lets out a hearty chuckle.

"I am here for the ride, if anything it'll be our little cool secret" you say as you hold out your cigar.

Yasuo chuckles and touches his cigar with yours as a 'Cheers'

"What's another weird journey in our life?"

"Amen brotha"

---

Back in the house,

"What are they saying?" Kai'sa asks concerned.

"I never realized how close they actually are, they just talked about us as if it were just another day in the office. They are taking this news really well."

"I was sensing a bit of anxiety from them" Seraphine says as she holds Akali in her arms.

"Oh...that's good" Kai'sa's tone still filled with anxiety.

"Bokkie, Y/n said she thinks you're really cool. She loves your second skin. She is just happy that you can be yourself." Ahri says with a comforting pat on the thigh.

Bokkie just smiles and gives her a timid nod.

"You know what I just thought of?" you ask rhetorically, pausing for a second.

"How easy would it have been for them to take care of that home invasion? Jesus that shit hurt. Can't believe they let the human do that shit" you say with a loud cackle as you drag from your cigar.

——
In the house:

"I'm sorry Y/n...that probably did hurt"Ahri whines to herself in response to your comment.

"What hurt?" Akali interjects as Ahri holds up a finger to silence the room to let her continue listening.

——
Back in the yard

"That's a fair point. They don't even need security at this point. IMAGINE if they were there in Spain with us." Yasuo smiles brightly, reciprocating the energy.