New Vibes

"Really? The fishnets?" Yasuo says with a chuckle, hearing the clacking of your boots, seeing you walk in wearing fishnet leggings and a black skirt. A black belt with a golden snake belt buckle. A ripped and purposely faded K/DA croptop. A golden butterfly choker and to top it all off. All black makeup and the classic red and purple tip hair extensions.

"YOUR WHOLE SHIRT IS FISHNET!" You yell incredulously.

"At least we have a matching croptop over it" Yasuo says before sticking out his tongue.

"I mean, it's honestly really cute" you say giving his outfit a quick look over.

"SEE, I knew I had some taste. Also you REALLY had to get fake tattoos?" Yasuo says pointing to your neck, showing a black and white tattoo of a skull with a rose vine going all around your neck.

"I've always wanted neck tatts, I just haven't yet" you say shrugging picking up your guitar.

"PUT YOUR ASS AWAY, EW!" Yasuo says, shielding his eyes.

"Oh hush, don't act like it ain't a marvel of a sight" you say giving it a little shake.

Yasuo over dramatically dry heaves at the sight.

"Fuck off we know why we are wearing this, you ready to do this?"

They both walk into the studio with their guitars in hand.

"God I haven't done this in so long" Yasuo says as he puts on his headphones.

"Fuck it it's for funsies" you say with a shrug.

"3"
"2"
"1"
You mouth, pressing the play button after you mouth '1'.

The instrumental for "Machines - Crown the Empire" starts playing.

The session started at about 10 am, through the multiple restarts and pauses and HOURS of practice they felt they had a decent grasp of the song.

"Alright it's almost 1800 we gotta get this right"

Yasuo just looks at you and nods.

"Y/n honey we are home!!" Kai'sa yells as the girls, including the Fortunes and Settrina, set their assorted shopping bags on the table. Well...Kayn set most of the bags down, he ended up being the pack mule for the group.

No response,

"Hm she's never asleep at this time" Kai'sa says curiously as she walks to her bedroom.

No sight of her lover,

"Damn where is she?"

"No Y/n, Bokkie?" Evelynn asks as she starts pouring her and her wife a glass of wine.

"No, she may be in the gym. I'll be back"

"I'll come with!" Kayn says, hastily following her.

After a hasty trip to the elevator, going down to the gym. Disappointment is all that is found, no Y/n.

"Her car is here."

"Yea that is weird..god I miss seeing him workout" Kayn says, slightly blushing and smiling.

"Me to" Kai'sa mindlessly utters.

They both look at each other, giggling at the coincidence.

The elevator reaches the studio floor, once the door opens they hear what seems to be guitar being played.

Only to their surprise were their respective lovers in the booth, playing guitars in very skimpy and dark attire. Yasuo singing into the mic with uninhibited passion.

The sight makes Kai'sa and Kayn's jaws drop instantly, Kai'sa pulls out her phone and texts the group.

"Come to the studio", With no further context.