{01}

"EVIT GET YOUR ASS UP!!" My mom said. "dang ma ok, ok, i'm up.." I said with rasp in my voice. I looked at my clock and it read 12:12 pm, Fran and I were going to party one of our friends are throwing at 3 pm. I looked at my phone and texted Mason

Masy Wasy 👹

Evs 🌸🫶: Hey I just got up Franny still slumped so we'll be there at around 2:30 ish

Masy Wasy 👹: Alright txt me

read at 12:13 pm

I got up and shook Frankie awake, "wakey, wakey, bitchh" I said. I headed to our closet and got my outfit for today. I walked out and saw Frankie sitting there half awake. " Im showering first hoe" I said, she looked at me and nodded.

I got out of the shower and got dressed and did concealer, highlighter, and lip liner topped off with gloss.

I headed out of our bathroom and saw Frankie rummaging through the drawer. " I told Mas we were gonna be there around 2:30." I said. She replied " Ok its 1:23 we'll leave at 2:00" I nodded going to sit at my vanity. I brushed it out leaving it as is because the other night at like 3 am I was with Brooke and she straightened it. Her ass burned me though, now its over here looking like some hickey, or worse like somebody abuses my ass. Suddenly there was a knock on my door "Come in Ma." I yelled out. My mom came in "I'm working late nena so i won't be here to open the door, keys under the plant like usually yes?" "Alright love you mom, see you later" I replied "love you too" she said as she closed the door.