{02}

Evit's pov

I woke up around 1 in the afternoon with Mason next to me. Most people would freak if they blacked out and woke up next to there best friend, However me and Mason have been best friends since we were 10 and since I've started drinking he and Frankie have been there for me. He hates when I get any type of drunk 

I layed down on my stomach for just a couple of seconds before Mason spoke up. " Mornin' hows your head" he said with his groggy morning voice. I've gotta admit from time to time Mason is mighty fine.

"Now you know damn well I wanna die right now" I sarcastically replied 

"Yeah, yeah. What time is it?"he said already over my attitude. "1:32" I said after checking the time on my phone. Mason got on his phone before sitting up. "My mom wants me home around 4" he said standing up making his way towards the bathroom. I looked over at Frankie who was still per usual slumped, if you don't wake her up she will wake up at like 7 pm. Mason walked out of the bathroom as I went in.

"If Franny doesn't wake up are you gonna drop me off?" Mason questioned. " Because if so i'll catch an uber, you no offense cannot drive for your life."

"I'll wake her up ok?" "Good so we won't die." he bluntly said. I playfully rolled my eyes and grabbed my water bottle "Fran if you don't wake up imma wet you with water." I shouted in her ear. She just groaned in response so like i promised i poured it on her. Not all of it cause i'm not a complete asshole.

She jumped up shocked  and just gave me a death stare.. "imma go but uh, its 1:50 and we gotta take Mason back home by around 4." I then went downstairs to make some breakfast and get away from grouchy Judy. 

Not too long after Mason came in and sat on the kitchen island as I mixed in the sprinkles with the waffle mix. "Frankie's mad I think." He said "Probably I woke her up 3 hours then she usually does and shes hungover." I shrugged. Then this nasty ass mf stuck his pinky in the batter. "bro get out, good bye" I said shooing him off. "not with your nasty fingers" " I just washed them!" he exclaimed.

*Time skip*

Evit's pov

It had been 30 minutes. Finally Frankie stopped throwing about and got presentable. Me and Mason have been ready, honestly I expected to be like that but surprising i'm not.. knock on wood. 

"Alright children in the car now" Frankie said

Fit of the day

(I know super swag 😎)

By the time we were all ready it was around 2:40 "You ready" Frankie said "Where's my bag" Mason questioned. "In the car dumbass" Frankie said with annoyance in her voice. "Someone's moody" I mumbled to Mason. He just nodded in response.

We were all out in the car and decided to stop for ice cream. "Can I get vanilla with sprinkles, chocolate vanilla swirl dipped in chocolate, and chocolate with white sprinkles" Frankie stated into the order mic.

We parked in a park and ate our ice cream. "We have an hour y'all wanna go live." Mason said. "Sure but why you wanna go live all of a sudden?" I asked.

"Ion know I just never really go live" he said while getting up to the front and placing his phone on the dashboard.

"Hey guys" Frankie greeted everyone. "We'll be here for about an hour" Mason filled in. "Why are you with that slut Evi?" I read aloud. "She is not a slut and is my Best friend so get over it" Mason replied.

I smiled at that I don't know what's wrong with me bro.

I don't like Mason..

He's my best friend.

-----------------------------------------------------------
NaNa Speaks

Some tension with them 🤭🤭
More like Evit but like still.

Sorry for the late post my laptop got taken away so I couldn't update at all but like I'm doin it on my phone 👍