𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 || 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥

ANZU AND KENZO WAITED ANXIOUSLY FOR Subaru to return, hopefully with Makoto. Any minute their first competition would start. It would be a disaster if Anzu would just be there by herself, forcing TrickStar to lose by default.

"Augh... where could he be?" Kenzo said, twisting his fingers together worriedly. This isn't going to end well...

"Huh?! Isara-kun?"

Anzu yelped at the sight of a familiar student, Kenzo looking over in shock as a familiar student came rushing over to them. "Mao?"

Out of breath, he rested his hands on his knees. "I'm not too late, aren't I?" He said, distressed. "And... Anzu? How come you're wearing a TrickStar uniform?"

"Not now! We need you to get into your uniform!" Without a second hesitation Kenzo shoved the second-year towards the bathrooms. "Subaru-kun just dissapeared on us to look for Makoto-kun, so it's only Anzu! Can't explain now hurry!"

Spluttering, Mao nodded and bolted over to the bathrooms, coming back out in his usual TrickStar outfit.

"Ugh," Cursing as they heard the announcer, Kenzo sighed. "It's going to have to be you two until Subaru comes back. Now go, go!"

He herded the two second-years on the stage, the duo joining the three Knights members. A mediocre crowd formed around the stage, ready for the competition.

Arashi clapped in delight. "Oh my! It seems TrickStar managed to gain a member back! But where's that scary one..."

Tsukasa exhaled, closing his eyes. "No matter. We will still defeat you guys."

"I just wanna go to bed..." Ritsu yawned again, almost unhinging his jaw during the process.

Mao, who noticed something, smirked as he looked over the crowd. "You guys are late!" He chuckled, looking happy. Anzu collapsed in relief, glad that she didn't have to perform.

"Isara?!" Makoto, who was thankfully with Subaru, exclaimed.

The Council member nodded. "No matter how skilled I am, going up against Knights with just two people is too much, dontcha think? Right?" He turned to Anzu, who replied with a laugh.

Subaru and Makoto still stood there shocked, and their unitmate sighed. "Well just don't look like you've seen a ghost."

"But- Sari? Why...?"

Mao softly smiled. "It's because, in the end, I'm part of TrickStar too." He glanced over to the crowd, Kenzo following his gaze to see the members of AKATSUKI standing near the back. 

Hmm, Keito must have said something, cause he must've felt like it was the right thing to do.

...

As soon as Makoto got into his uniform, TrickStar faced Knights, ready for the competition. Izumi had also joined his own group, looking disgruntled. A tense silence ensued, and the silver-haired male shot a glare at them. If looks could kill, they would have dropped dead immediately.

Subaru responded to that with his own glare, but he merely resembled an angry puppy. Mao noticed Izumi's look and muttered to Makoto, who replied defiantly. After a second of explaining, the maroon-haired male looked astonished. "Locked up?!"

Kenzo widened his eyes, then sighed. Classic Izumi...

"Yeah!" Makoto said. "I haven't seen the sunlight for so long! It's blinding!"

Izumi groaned. "Let's just hurry up and crush TrickStar already! If we fight fair and square, there's no way Knights is going to lose!"

"Izumi-chan," Arashi reasoned softly. "You're the one who wasn't 'fighting fair and square' first, right?"