Sunday Funday

Jeongin woke up next to Changbin. He smiled and reached out to play with his boyfriends hair. Changbins eyes opened slowly making Jeongin giggle. "You're so cute.." Changbin said pulling him closer. "Can we stay like this forever bin?" Jeongin asked burying his face in the olders neck. "I wish." He chuckled. "But I do have a question for you." Changbin said. "Hm?" He hummed with his eyes closed.

"I respect your decision but why did you help Seungmin after what he did to you?" Jeongin opened his eyes. "Because he's still my friend. I did tell him that I will want some time to heal from what happened before I talk to him again. He agreed so we left on good terms." He said.
"Okay. I'm happy you're happy with your decision." Changbin said with his arms still around his boyfriend. Jeongin smiled. Changbin sat up in the bed making Jeongin whine and attempting to pull him back down but failed. "stayyy." Jeongin frowned still trying to pull him back down. "I have to get ready for the day baby." changbin said smiling at his cuteness.
The younger suddenly had a wave of confidence run through him. He pulled his boyfriend back down on the bed with all his strength and sat on top of him. "Where did you get all this confidence from huh?" Changbin in asked raising a brow. "Ehem.. i think your forgetting who topped you.." Jeongin stated smirking at the older. "Okay okay you win." He said raising his arms in defeat.
"You don't have to get ready for the day! It's Sunday! We can chill or do something else that's not chill but you know we can stay here today before we go to our jobs tomorrow." Jeongin said as he lightly smirked to himself.
"Alright fine." Changbin said rolling his eyes jokingly. He sat himself next to Jeongin again.
"So what's do you choose?" Jeongin asked getting closer to the older apparently already knowing what he was gonna pick.

"Okay I know I know.. But I want to top you!"
Changbin said trying to meet in the middle.
"Whyyyyy!? I don't like being bottom!" Jeongin whined like a child. "You agree or we don't do anything today." Changbin smirked knowing he finally got his way.
"Fine.." The maknae huffed. He hugged the younger which startled him.
"But not yet. I wanna snuggle." Changbin said not letting go of him. Jeongin smiled and leaned against Changbin and they resumed sleeping.

Changbin woke up with Jeongin laying on top of him and he felt it was time. Changbin flipped him so Jeongin was underneath him. He still remained asleep until one eye slowly opened. "Good afternoon baby." Changbin smiled. "What time is it?" Jeongin asked sitting up. "Time for me to top you." Changbin smirked pushing the younger back down pinning him to the mattress.
Jeongin was still processing everything that had just happened while Changbin stripped him down to his underwear. Once changbin finished he looked down at his boyfriends body. "so pretty.." Changbin said quietly but still making Jeongin look down and realize he had all of his clothes off. His eyes widened. "Don't worry I won't do anything that's not okay with you." Changbin said sensing he was nervous.
Jeongin let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding.
"You don't sound very confident in your decision. Do you regret wanting me to do this to you?" Changbin asked starting down at the younger. "N-no of course not."
~Details? No not today sorry but I have no encouragement even though this was probably gonna be the best part.~