Chapter three | Hospitalized

Pov: Cupid

I woke up in a white room. The walls were white, the ceiling was white, everything was freaking white! My eyes hurt from how bright it was, but I tried to sit up anyways. As I pushed myself up, I noticed a soft pressure slightly preventing me from doing so.

I looked down at my lap, and saw Blondie laying across it. My face turned red, and if she was awake, she probably my would have gotten mad at me because my heart rate sped up. You could hear it on the heart monitor.

I layed back down and closed my eyes. After a few short minutes of laying there, I couldn't take it anymore. I was so bored. I sat back up in the hospital bed, and looked down at Blondie and just stared at her stunning features.

Her girly, luscious, soft golden hair. Her pale smooth skin, with a light shade of pink dusting her cheeks slightly. Her soft-looking red lips.. Oh how I want to kiss those red lips.. WHAT THE HEX CUPID GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF!

I couldn't hold it back anymore, so I began softly stroking Blondie's hair. It's so soft.. It's... Just right. Just like you Blondie..

I continued to play with her soft golden hair, trying my best not to wake her. I can't wake this beautiful girl below me.. Oh Blondie.. What have you done to me.

As I am silently arguing with myself about how I feel about Blondie, I notice her begin to stir beneath me. Her eyes flutter open slowly, and she sits up and rubs her eyes, yawning while doing so.

"Cupid..? CUPID!! You're awake!!!!" Blondie yelled as she practically threw herself onto me. I wrapped my wings around her and smiled softly. My face was hot, and I was silently hoping hers was too.