Introduction

"Before you begin dear reader"    

I want to welcome you fellow book enthusiast,you've potted your chance into the right book.

You've probably wondered by admiring it's fancily lengthy title ,that it's going to be a simple rule book of snooker, or even suggested it's a book in which I'll list and numerate the reasons why I boldly love this game.

Actually, this book is about life.

And my life, your life, our lives, is not all about the material, outer world. We each have our own inner world. This is the world inside our heads, unreachable and detachable from everything and everyone in the outer world but us .

It’s made up from our own hopes, fears, aspirations, dreams, doubts, every thought, every secret desire or aspiration. For most people, this world is completely in doubt, unsettled, and disorganized.

As I firmly believe , in order to attain true balance and become at peace, not only in your game,but in your life as well. One must bring order to his inner world, to know what his world consists of and what he wants to experience in life.

In this book, I'm going to talk about my two actual worlds , as the title's suggesting two symmetrical sections:

"How I play snooker" is where I'm gonna talk briefly about the physical, technical aspect of the sport in it's born nature,and how I'm so in love with it.

However, in snooker, the importance of the mental side of the game is slightly superior from the technical side. And honestly, I reckon that I'd have forgone snooker a long time ago, if I haven't let myself reflect on and off of it.

This is where "How snooker plays my life." comes to stand in the spotlight . Snooker plays such an vital role in my life ,and since it's a really tough sport technically and mentally, it altered my spirit, changed my view of life ,it challenged me to push my worldly limits ,to go and think way beyond the table . Thus it forced me to peer through new corners of life ,and consequently ,it showed me new lights to my world.

So sit tight dear reader, lock on your keen eyes, prepare even a nice cup of my favorite sweet Moroccan mint tea.

Brace yourselves because you're gonna get surprised and fascinated by how much snooker can more than a funny -hitting a ball into another ball into a pocket using a stick- game.