{2}

The first morning she had walked in and saw someone on the rink already warming up she watched the man. Today only her cloud followed her Maya had become to busy organizing Peony's schedule that she had to stay behind. Getting her skates on she understood immediately what was happening she watched as the man rehearsed their routine once inside she saw in where he was and began skating. Humming to herself the tune and then singing it out loud so the echo could be heard her cloud began to sing along with her. Looking at the man who completely stopped and looked at her he glided towards her and grabbed her shoulders.

"You've had everything haven't you? A perfect life isn't that right?!" said the man angrily in her face as if she had done him and injustice.

"Huh?"confused she stood there frozen in place.

Letting her go he walked off that would be her first interaction of many with Han Min-jun the many more would raise questions about him. Skating she had finished 1 hour earlier and left her cloud behind her walking and getting into the car. As they jammed out to the music her cloud singing along they arrived at the studio to finish editing the song she had created for this special occasion. Then she had to be ready she had an interview and she couldn't miss it foe the life of her. Having her newest song Turn Over hit billboards top 5 in less than 24 hours she had planned a party.

Arriving to the set she had been waiting to get her hair and makeup done the room she was placed in had a tall mirror that faced the couch. The topic of her intervertebral would be the song she had prepared what she would say. She agreed with Maya that she would exclude any conversation were Minnie would be brought up she chose not to make the world know of him. Looking around the room she heard the door open and saw a man with a team of people behind. Sitting down in front of him the man just did his job and matched her makeup to the outfit prepared for her.

Walking on stage she smiled and waved reaching the couch she sat down looking at the people them to the host. Beginning the show she spoke of the lyrics that meant the most to her 'december mornings were our favorite I hope that changed since we cant share that anymore.' questions about the lyrics were asked and she answered them in a professional way. The interview lasted around 35 minutes and she had to leave walking to her car dressed in her clothes she had her cloud beside her. The amount of stress interviews caused her was not healthy but they were apart of her growth.

"Maya is it tonight?" asked Peony looking for her coin purse.

"Yes Nini its tonight." said Maya sounding tired having to be awake by 5 to fix Peonys  schedule for the month.

"Okay so everything is ready right?" she asked looking for reassurance from Maya.

"If you ask me once more Peony I will murder you once you get home!" shouted Maya making Peony jump slightly and he eyes widen.

Tonight was her nephews 5th birthday and she could not allow not even the smallest interruption to her night celebrating her most treasured nephew. She had to drop off Oso at the facility and then find a way to package her moving gift. Peony was in no way going to place the puppy in a box that was inhumane so she wrapped a bow on the pup and would just hand it to him. Peony held a grudge against Layla her ex boyfriends sister who had made it impossible for Peony and her ex to start dating. At this point both of them took it as a joke.

She had dressed in her nephews favorite color as well as she chose some fun pants that she knew her nephew would love. Every year he would ask for two things and she would always get them for him her brother allowed her to spoil him but gave her a line to not cross. The puppy was bought with the parents permission and she had chosen dachshund.

Arriving at the house she walked into the back yard and saw her nephew run to her to hug her picking him up she kissed his face "Look what I got you!"

"Titi thankyou!" said the birthday boy Percy hugging Peony tightly.