1. Love at First Sight

"Have this and go, sweetie" Mrs Jeon said to her son serving breakfast on the dining table.

"Mom, I'll be late to the hospital. I have an important appointment today" Jungkook said hastily drinking the orange juice.

"Eat something after that" Jungkook heard his mom shout as he grabbed the key and shouted an okay and ran to his car. He turned on the engine and put on some old songs and hummed to them while driving to his workplace. He was a paediatrician and was quite famous because of his looks and his polite attitude. He reached the hospital and parked his car and looked at his watch. He only had five minutes.

The doctor ran to the elevator greeting everyone on the way in a hurry. He reached his office on the 11th-floor panting. He relaxed in his office for two minutes before a nurse came inside to inform him that his patient had arrived. He asked them to come. It was a small girl and her mother. She was having some diet problems.

After that patient left, he was so hungry and decided to get something from the cafeteria. The hospital was vast and the cafeteria had many shops too. He bought an Americano and sat at the table drinking his coffee and going through his phone. His head snapped up when he heard a little boy crying after falling. He placed his coffee on the table and ran to help the boy up. But before he could do so, someone lifted the boy up and Jungkook's hands brushed with that person's sending tingling sensations all over his body.

He looked up to see a beautiful man wiping the little boy's tears. He looked so angelic. The doctor had never seen such a beauty that he didn't realize he was staring at the stranger until he heard the man's voice.

"Good boys don't cry. It put a magic just now so the pain will go away soon" he said to the little boy who nodded and stopped crying now.

'God his voice...' Jungkook was not himself at that moment. His eyes landed on the man's pouty lips which were so plump and juicy. Jungkook was ashamed of his thoughts but he didn't stopped thinking like that. The man was perfect according to Jungkook and he knew he never felt this way until now. The world moved in slow motion when Jungkook looked at him. He was brought to the world again by the same man's voice.

"...cuse me. Excuse me?"

"Ah yeah?" The doctor jerked.

"I was wondering where is Dr Min Yoongi's office" the man said.

"He's on the 10th floor. Room number 710" Jungkook said not taking his eyes off of the man before him. There was something special about him. The way he comforted the little boy, Jungkook fell for it. He was very kind.

"Thank you, doctor Jeon Jungkook. By the way I'm Jimin" Jimin said looking at Jungkook's name badge. Jungkook smiled and nodded before Jimin walked away after bowing.

"Jimin..." The doctor mumbled while smiling to himself.

"What are you smiling at?" His colleague Seokjin asked startling Jungkook.

"Jin hyung, I think I'm in love" Jungkook said making Jin squeak.

"What? Since when?" Jin asked eagerly moving closer to his friend.

"Just now. Love at first sight" Jungkook said drinking his coffee.

"Oh my God! Did you get her number?"

"No, hyung. It's a man and I would probably never meet him again" the younger sighed sadly. He really wanted to meet Jimin again and maybe begin with friendship. But he knew it was impossible.

"It's okay, Jungkookah. If it's destiny, you will meet him again" Jin squeezed his shoulder to make him feel better.

"It's nothing. I'd probably forget him considering how busy I'll be" Jungkook said trying to comfort himself.

"Jungkookah, do you remember my cousins?" Jin asked.

"Your cousins....ah. Those spoilt brats?" Jungkook asked bitterly.

"Yah...only Taemin is like that. Taehyung is a good kid" Jin said defending his cousin.

"Whatever. What about them?" Jungkook asked.

"Taemin is getting married next week. Taehyung invited you and others"

"Hmm"

"What? You have to go" Jin said snatching Jungkook's phone away from him.

"Ah, hyung. Fine. I'll go. Give me my phone" Jungkook whined as Jin laughed at him.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

A week later:

Jungkook was sitting at Jin's cousin's wedding chatting with Namjoon and Hoseok while Taehyung was flirting with Yoongi. After so long, Jin joined the others after meeting Taemin who was waiting at the altar.

"The bride is so beautiful" he said getting others' attention.

"What bride, hyung?" Taehyung asked not understanding what his cousin said just now. Taehyung's best friend was the groom but what does Jin mean by the bride? Jin had never seen him. But at that time, someone walked down the aisle.

Jungkook's heart stopped when he saw Jimin walking down the aisle with the brightest smile on his face. His love story ended even before it started.

Author Notes:

How's the first chapter, guys?