Ack! We're late!

I woke up to my alarm clock. I really wanted to sleep in, but I couldn't miss school. So, against my will, I got ready for school. As I was about to leave, I was stopped by Saki, who didn't have school today because of some teacher meeting or whatever.
"Onii-chan! Wait!"
"What is it, Saki? I can't be late for school!"
"I know! But you never told me about Rui's answer!"
"Really? I thought I told you..."
"Well, you didn't. So? Is he your new boyfriend?"
"He is! He said yes! I'm so happy. But I'm also tired."
"Yay! I'm super happy for you, big bro!"
"Thanks, Saki! But you know what?"
"What?"
"I also don't wanna be late for school. Bye, Saki! See you later!"
"Bye, Tsukasa!"

As I was walking to school, I saw Rui over on my right side. He was waving to me, so I assumed he wanted me to go over there. And that's what I did.
"Hey, Rui!"
"Hello, Tsukasa-kun."
They both hug each other.
"Man, I was so sleepy yesterday. And I don't know why!"
"Well, you did seem to execute a lot more energy than usual at practice yesterday. And you are normally a bit more tired than usual on Mondays, but that Monday you seemed to have more energy."
"Huh, I guess I did put in a lot more effort. But, that tiredness from yesterday followed me to today!"
"Or, maybe you didn't get proper sleep. Is something bothering you?"
"Well, if there is, I can't put my finger on it..."
"Take your time thinking about it. You don't want to confuse yourself."
"Hmm... I'm sure if I just wait and see, I'll remember. For now, we're gonna be late if we don't get to school soon!"
"Ah! You're right!"
Rui grabs Tsukasa's hand with a bright, beaming smile.
"Well then, let's get going!"
Rui and Tsukasa run off to school together. (You're meant to imagine this as one of those anime scenes where one character grabs the others hand and they're like "come on! Follow me!" And then the person whose hand they're holding like looks up at them and they either start thinking thoughts or start blushing madly. In this case, Tsukasa Tenma is blushing madly because his new boyfriend, Rui Kamishiro is holding his hand and he still can't get over the fact that this is true.)
During lunch break because I'm lazy and can't imagine classes.
In SEKAI
"What took you guys so long to get to school? We barely even got to talk before school started." Nene had started questioning me and Rui as to why we were so late. To be honest, we're actually pretty lucky that we weren't marked absent/late.
"I wanted to wait for Tsukasa. He ended up waking up a bit later than expected, so we ran a little late."
"A little? You guys were at least 7 minutes later than usual." Yeah. Me and Rui aren't normally as early to school as Nene. But we've never been marked absent or late, so that's good. But, we have never been this late.
"Well, all that matters is that everyone's here now, right?"
"Heh. Yeah, you're right, Emu. But still, could you try not to be so late?"
"It was only once!"
"Ooh, Rui, what's that triangle shaped thingy in your lunch box? It looks so yummy!"
"Oh, she's actually right. That does look good!"
"Oh, this? It's a..."
After school because YES. also the vocaloids weren't there because they were practicing for a show, and wxs didn't wanna disturb them
"Y'know what? I think I actually have more energy right now then when I first woke up."
A/N: But the author doesn't. Sad. Author is writing this at 2:12 AM. That explains the tiredness.
"Yeah, it seemed like you were only getting more and more energetic as the day progressed."
totally a notification sound
"Oh, Saki just messaged me. She won't be home until at least 8 PM today. She's hanging out with Leo/need and Shiho's sister named... Shizuku Hinomori?!"
"Wait, the Shizuku Hinomori? That's amazing!"
"Saki never told me she was friends with someone who's related to a former idol!"
"Actually, I hear she's trying to become an idol once more, but with a new group and a new image. The group she's in actually includes two other former idols, and the girl who brought them all together to be that group. It has 4 members in total."
"Seriously? Who are the other three?"
A/N: note that they're walking to Tsukasa's house while talking about this
"If my memory serves me correctly, they are Minori Hanasato, Haruka Kiritani, and Airi Momoi."
"Those names all sound familiar, and not just because they're idols... oh! Saki actually goes to the same school as all of them!"
"Wow! Your sister seems very lucky. Going to school with 4 idols?"
"But I'm even luckier! Wanna know why?"
"Oh? Why is that, my dear?"
"Because I have you!"
"Aww!"
yeah yeah they kiss and all that
im starting to feel a bit too single for a bi person 😕.
Anyways, they made it to Tsukasa's door.
"Well, see you tomorrow?"
"Actually, I was wondering if you wanted to sleepover? We seemed to have a lot of fun last time, even though I wasn't meant to stay overnight."
"Of course I would! Let me just tell my mom."
We wait a moment.
"She said it's fine, but she doesn't want me to stay up too late because it's a school night and all that stuff."
"Great! Make yourself at home! I think you actually left a few of your pajamas here from the other times you slept over, so you should be fine."
"Why do you still have them...?"
"I meant to give them back to you, but I eventually forgot. And then I think I moved them around so I could have a bit more space."
"Did I really leave behind that many clothes?"
"Well, we'll just have to see when I get back into my room. My mom said she cleaned the house before she went on a date with my dad today. She also said that if she saw anything that me and Saki's friends left behind, she would put them in separate labeled baskets, then leave them in our rooms based on who's friend left it behind. So I should be able to find yours in a matter of seconds!"
"Ok, then. Who's gonna shower first?"
"Well, I wanna find your clothes before you get out the shower, so I was thinking you go first? And then I find your clothes while you're in the shower and give them to you when you're done."
"Okay, then. I'm gonna go shower now, if that's fine with you."
"Go ahead. I'll find your clothes in the meantime. :)"
":)"
Rui gets in the shower, while Tsukasa gets on finding Rui's clothes. He does eventually find them after at least two minutes, and goes to deliver them to Rui.
"Hey, Rui! I found your clothes! I'm coming upstairs to give them to you!"
Rui replies with a slightly muffled "Okay!"
"3...2...1."
Tsukasa opens the bathroom door. It's really hot, like a sauna.
"Rui, why did you use such hot water?"
"I don't really like cold water. Thanks for the clothes."
"Mhm!... So hot..."
"If it's that hot for you, maybe you should walk out."
"Yeah, you're right."
I walk out, and think:
"I was referring to you when I said so hot."
Yeah. I accidentally opened my eyes and saw Rui without his shirt. Words cannot describe how I felt in that very moment, and my mind raced to find a way to cover up the fact that I just saw Rui shirtless.

After a few minutes of letting the bathroom air out and talking with Rui, Tsukasa showered. What happens when he gets back to his room, you ask? Well, find out in THE NEXT EPISODE OF DRAGON BALL Z. nah jk keep on reading this little gay fanfic
"*yawn* what time is it?"
"It's 7 PM."
"What time do you normally go to bed on school nights?"
"8:30 is when I'm supposed to go to sleep, but most of the time I stay up making robot blueprints, robots, or polishing script ideas."
"Of course you do. Well, I normally go to sleep at 8:30 too. Is that when you wanna go to sleep, or do you wanna stay up later?"
"I know my habit of staying up late isn't a good one, and I want to try and fix that. So, I'll go to sleep by then."
"Alright, what do you wanna do in the meantime?"
"YouTube?"
"Yeah, sure."
Rui laid down on my bed, signaling for me to lay down on him. And that's what I did. We scrolled through a lot of videos. Talkloids, edits, gameplays, IShowSpeed, Nightcord at 25:00. We looked at so much stuff I can't even name them all. Then we noticed it was 8:36, so we went to sleep. We slept together, again. But this time I didn't mind. I don't think I ever minded.
"Goodnight, Tsukasa-kun."
"Goodnight, Rui. Love you."
"Love you too."
Rui gave me a small peck on the forehead, and a few minutes later, we dozed off.

The rest of the week was Nene wondering why Rui and Tsukasa kept arriving to school together at the same time, and Rui and Tsukasa trying their best to get used to dating because NEITHER OF THEM HAVE EVER DATED SOMEONE 😃😘