5

I'm back yaaay 🥳🥳
Trigger warning for this one babes xx

"Fuck we're so dead.." Richie mumbled.
"And if we don't hurry up someone will die too,so hurry the fuck up Richard." You groaned trying to catch up with the losers.

All of you went towards the screaming and stopped not too far away from Bowers and his gang,onto a pile of rocks.
They were pushing him onto a pile of meat,you gagged atthe sight.
Henry had grabbed a rock and lifted it up,with plans to hit Mike with it.
Beverly quickly grabbed a rock from the ground and tossed it,hitting Henry's head.
Mike took the opportunity and crawled towards you.
"Are you okay,did he do anything to you?" You asked,turning his face left and right to check if he was hurt.
He nodded a simple no,and got to the back of everyone.
Henry's goons helped him get up and they got a little closer to you.
Everyone hurried to grab some rocks,you noticed a sharp one and quickly grabbed it,adjusting your position.

"You losers are trying to hard!" Henry chuckled.
"They'll both do you,if you ask nicely." He smirked,obviously talking about you and Beverly.
"Like I did." He grabbed his crotch.
"I don't recall you asking!" You sarcastically yelled.
Ben yelled and threw a rock at Henry's head,again.
"I'm gonna fucking bash your head open you piece of shit!" Richie yelled,tossing a rock,hitting Henry's crotch.
He then proceeded to yell "Rock war!" And got hit in the head by a rock Belch threw.
You quickly helped him up,and you,as well as the losers,started tossing rocks at them.
After a while Belch and Victor ran away,while Henry layed on the rocks,probably knocked out.
He got up,slowly,nevermind the knocked out thing.
Everyone walked away in fear,back to their bikes,except Richie.
"If I ever hear you layed a single finger on Y/N I'll fuck you up,go blow your dad you mullet wearing asshole!" Richie shouted.
He crouched down and grabbed your rock tossing it at Henry's head,finally knocking him out.

He caught up with the losers.
You walked by some train rails.
Mike was talking to Bill while you and Richie were walking a bit behind.
"For how much you manna bet that I'll lay down on those train tracks till another one comes by?" You joked.
"How about 20?" Richie asked.
"Sure!" You smiled.
"I hope you know I'm kidding." Richie looked at you.
"I know." You nodded.

-

After a while,you and the losers arrived at a carnival,or something like that.
Some of your friends were sitting on a bench,others were sat on their bikes,and you were getting some colored popcorn at a stand with the $20 Richie gave you for who knows what reason.
You walked back to the group,who were talking,and Richie was messing with someone's trumpet.
He played some tune till the band member snatched the trumped and walked away furiously.
"What the fuck dude?" He exclaimed,walking back to you.

Bill lifted up the missing poster of Edward Corcoran to reveal Betty Ripsom's poster.
"It's like shes been f–forgotten now that Corcoran's missing."
"Is it ever gonna end?" Stanley asked.
You shoved more popcorn in your mouth listening to the losers speak.
Eddie walked up to you with two ice-cream cones in his hand.
"What are you guys talking about?" He asked.
"What they always talk about." Richie groaned,grabbing an ice-cream cone.
You zoned out a while,still eating your popcorn.
Your peaceful moment was ruined by Richie grabbing a handful of your popcorn from the bucket.
He looked at you like a lost puppy while eating the popcorn in his hand.
"Your lips are blue hot stuff." He said,leaning on a wall.
"Is my tongue blue too?" You poked your tongue tip out.
"Yup!" Richie laughed.
"Y-Y/N,you said you s—saw the clown right? What did you see?" Bill asked you.

--------------

Author here,again!
I'd just like to ask you the readers I'd that would be okay of me to skip a bit ahead of the movie,because I don't have much time to plan how the thing goes,ans I don't have any ideas.
So I'd like to skip to after the losers went to the first time into the house on Neibolt,the small fight,and then just focus the big fight.
If that's okay with you anyways,I'll be writing the chapter after publishing this one,not sure if chapter 5 and 6 will be out on the same day,but like I said,I'll be skipping to those parts,so I can focus more on what I actually made this fic for,because let's be honest,the ONLY fanfic I've finished is my Tylerxmale reader,and it's annoying because I thought I'd finish this like one week after starting it. It has been about 4 months since I started this fic.
I started to write it on April the 16th.
And I'm hoping to finish it soon,since it's fucking annoying to have 5+ unfinished fanfics and to leave the reader waiting for a long ass time.
I promise to do better,I'm sorry I can't update that much,I'll be focusing all my free time on this fic because I want to finish it,not because I feel like it needs to be finished,because I want to,I'll probably clean out my fanfics too,maybe delete some lol.
I'll go work on the 6th chapter now,bye ❤❤