7

Y/N's POV

The hair on my neck stood up as I biked to Beverly's.
Me,her and Bill were planning to go into the Wellhouse on Neibolt,to find It again.
I soon got to Bev's house and let my bike drop to the ground
Adjusting the straps of my duffel bag filled with weapons,I sighed and climbed the huge amount of stairs.
Once I got up to the floor she lived on,I took the spare key out of my pocket,unlocking the door.
"Beverly?" My voice trembled.
My heart was pounding so fast for some reason,like it would burst out of my chest.
"Bev..?" I asked once again,this time,walking into her room.
My eyes widened,my knees were weak.
On her bedroom wall,was written in blood: 'You die if you try'.
I felt a prick in my eyes,I lost Beverly.
Upon feeling a cold hand slither around my neck,I shrieked and pulled myself away.
Right there,in front of me,was It.
"Where is Beverly?" I asked,choking back sobs.
"Oh,her? She.. she was tired, so she went to sleep." The clowns lips formed a smile from ear to ear,literally.
"What did you do to her?"
It walked closer to me,I could see his head opening,like he wanted to bite my head off.
'Shit!' I thought as I backed into the bloody wall.
Suddenly,I remember what Beverly told me once.

-

"I think it feeds off fear." Beverly said,making gestures with her hands.
"It probably does." I replied,fixing her hair,gently snipping off some ends.
"So if we s-see I-It we d-d-don't have to b-be af-fraid." Bill said,staring at the Derry Sewers map.

-

'It feeds off fear!' I realised.
"I'm not afraid of you." I scoffed,opening my position.
Another trick Beverly taught me: open or calm your stance,so you look more calm than scared.
The clown sniffed something,probably trying to smell any fear on me.
It grabbed my shirt.
"That's too damn bad.(/ref)" It said.
I could see it's mouth open again,and as I stared into it,three light 'balls' or something,were shining at the bottom of It's throat.
I felt myself let go,like I was...

Dying.....

Bill's POV:

I dropped my bike next to Y/N's, which means I'm I'm last to get here.
The girls are probably talking about girl stuff or something.
I jogged up the stairs,and once I got to Beverly's apartament door,I noticed it was open,they probably left it for me?
I went in,the door creaked,but apart from that,all you could hear was the wind.
"Beverly? Y/N?" I called out.
It was so silent you could hear a pin drop.
I went to Beverly's room,and on the wall,in blood,was written 'You die if you try.' And on the floor,also in blood,we're drawn some stickmen.
All of them looked like the Losers,but the ones that looked like Beverly and
Y/N were crossed out with two big red X's.
I quickly ran outside,hopped on my bike,and biked over to the arcade,where Richie was.
I hurried inside,and as I assumed,Richie was at the Street Fighter machine.
I ran to him and shook his shoulder.
"What Bill?!" He yelled.
"I-"
"See that buy I'm hitting? I'm pretending it's you,next one I'll pretend it's Y/N. " He cut me off.
"It got Bev and Y/NN Richie." I said.
"What?" He turned to face me.
In big red letters was written 'Game Over' on his screen,but seems like he wasn't paying attention.
"It, Richie." I repeated.
His eyes looked like they were filled with worry.
"Then what are we doing here?" He yelled,running over to his bike outside.

We rounded up the other Losers and biked to Neibolt.
All of us had brought weapons.
Daggers,knives,ropes,everything we could find.

Y/N's POV

"...N"

Who is that?

"..N!"

It sounds like my name...