Shrek x donkey😍?? 18++

I need to get ride of them maybe that will help our relationship...

So I think I have an idea now... You guys know like that i live next to a forest maybe I should just abandon those kids in there and act like they got kidnapped or sum....

          YES THAT A GOOD IDEA

~~~Few hours later~~~

Oke so now its like 2am and everyone is sleeping expect that donkey hoe ass mf who always comes to my house like bitch go to ur wife.
BUT Fiona is oke with it, i actually thinks she's also cheating on me with him so I'll plan my revenge for him NOW, MUQHAHQHA

I grabbed  a spade and a rope that were under my bed and walked to the door.
"Yo, shrek where are you going?"
I heard an annoying voice questioning me. I sigh and replied "outside".
"I'm coming with you" yelled the stupid donkey.

Like i planned heheheh..

"Whene do we stop walking we've bene walking for hours??" Whined donkey as if I'm gonna tell him that. "You're the one who decided to follow me" i replied slightly annoyed. After a few minutes walking we reached our destination.
"Donkey, what are you last words" I asked while my eyes turn red. "W-what do y-you mean skrek" questioned donkey with fear in his voice while stuttering.

I wasted no time and hitted him with the spade I took from my home and he fell unconscious.
I looked then at his unconscious and felt my below era rise. Fuckk I got hornyy... I mean he's unconscious so i can do-

What am I thinking...IM AN OGRE I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT

So I randomly teleport to a room and grabbed his hairy ass and ate it like it was the last meal on earth until he was wet like water.
Then I trusted my dick in asshole until t I came for the 11th time. But after a while I heard moaning coming from the supposed unconscious body, I grabbed his face to look at him but then I saw him wide awake and he actually  enjoyed this.

But I didn't liked the fact that he liked this so I took a knife and stabed him in the throat and railed him for tha last time and  burned his body, and threw his ashes in a river nearby.
I looked at the ashes in the river and said for the last time to mean      'dearest friend'
"And that for annoying me and stealing Fiona from me"

Then I walked home like nothing happened and slept like a baby ogre.