Chapter 1

Soomin's Pov

As I was working on some file, I got a call from my ugh! My annoying husband, I picked up the call.

Soomin:"What do you want?"

Chris:"I'm heading back home! Are you going to be late?"

Soomin:"None of your business!"

Chris:"But-"

Soomin:"I wish you could die! stop disturbing me!"

I hung up the call & turned off my phone then went back to work.

2:55 a.m.

I finally finished my work, I start arranging my stuff ready to go, I turned on my phone & saw who messaged me.

Soomin:"Let's see~ 300 missed call, 255 voice message & 200 writing message! Who is it? Ugh! It's no one just Chris!"

I turned off my phone again & went out of the company heading back home.

At home

As I opened the door, I saw Chris running toward me. He quickly hugged me tightly.

Chris:"Where were you babe? Why didn't you answer my calls & messages? Are you okay babe?"

Soomin:"First, don't babe me! Second, I was at work! Third, none of your business how I am nor where I was! Forth, last but not least, FUCKING LET GO OF ME!!"

I pushed him away making him fall down on the floor then went up to the bedroom. I took a shower & went to bed. I took my phone & start scrolling through Instagram. After some minutes, I fell asleep.

Chris's pov

I wiped my tears & went to the kitchen, I sat on a chair with a cup of water in my hand. I took a sip & placed it on the table.

Chris:"Ugh! I love her so much yet she hate me! I take care of her yet she push me away! I try to baby her yet she call me by name or by names! I don't know what I should do!"

I drank the cup of water in oneshot & went to the bedroom.

I opened the door only to see Soomin sleeping with her phone in her hand. I shook my head in disbelief & went to her.
I slowly took her phone & put it away then made her lay properly on the bed. I kissed her forehead & went to the bathroom, took a shower then went to sleep beside her.

Next morning
A/n's pov

She were sleeping peacefully then she felt warm hands hugging her, she smiled & hugged back until the realization hits her as he eyes flashed wide open. She suddenly pushed her husband away from the bed making him hit his head by the floor.

Chris:"Fuck!! What's wrong? What happened?"

Soomin:"Why are you hugging me? Didn't I told you not to hug me?"

Chris:"Oh come on bab- Soomin-aah! Speak logically! How would I know that I hugged you if I was sleeping? Huh? You even hugged me back!"