Chapter 6(The End)

Soomin's pov

It's been a week since Chris been to the hospital & today he's gonna be discharged.

As I was waiting for him to change his clothes, I got a phone call.

???:"Hello Kitten!"

Soomin:"Hi babe! How are you? It's been a long time!"

???:"Yeah! It's only 2 weeks since we didn't talk! I'm good btw!"

Soomin:"Really? It felt like 2 years!"

???:"You liar!"

Soomin:"Liar liar liar woo!"

???:"Still remembering my joke! I haven't said it for more than 15 years!"

Soomin:"How can I forget one of your iconic line?"

Suddenly Chris came out from the bathroom.

Soomin:"Umm...babe! I'll talk to you later! Mwuah!"

I hung up the call before ??? could say anything.

Chris's pov

As I finished changing my clothes, I heard Soomin's phone ringing, so I eavesdrop instead of coming out!

Soomin:"Hey babe? How are you? It's been a long time......."

Okay! I should just move on! She's cheating on me! Why did I even give her a chance? All she do is breaking my heart!!
After some minutes of eavesdropping the conversation I get mad more so I came out.
As soon as I came out, she hung up the call with "babe! I'll talk to you later! Mwuah!"
Oh gosh! She's literally calling him babe infront of me while looking into my eyes & give him a FUCKING FLYING KISS.

Soomin:"Ready to go?"

I nodded, took my bag then left the room without waiting for her.
I gave her her car keys then looked at her.

Chris:"Go home! I wanna go somewhere!"

Soomin:"I'll go with you!"

Chris:"No! I wanna be alone!"

Soomin:"But-"

Chris:"GO!"

Soomin:"How will you go?"

Chris:"None of your business!"

Soomin:"I don't wanna make any arguments, so I won't ask you anything since you know how you can deal with your things! But before I go! Don't forget to apologize to Build!"

Chris:"Good & I know what should I do or not!"

I held her shoulder, dragged her into her car & closed the door after she went in then went inside the hospital again.

As I entered the hospital, I asked the nurse for Build, she said that he's in his office. I thanked her & went to him.

As I was about to knock the door, I heard loud sobbing.

Build:"I can't believe how he could say that to me! He's my one & only bestfriend! I can't believe him!"

Bible:"Shh~ it's okay! Maybe he didn't mean it! He was jealous! I'm sure that he's gonna apologize for what he said!"