Chapter 3

A/n's pov

It's been 2 days since Chris been discharged from the hospital & Soomin has changed a lot.

Soomin:"Coucou! I'm going to work! Do you want me to buy you anything when I come back?"

Chris:"W-What d-did you just c-called me?"

She walked toward him & sat on his lap.

Soomin:"I called you Coucou baby! Now answer me! Do you want me to buy you anything when I come back?!"

Chris:"N-No! Thank you!"

She smiled & kissed him & his eyes widened at her sudden move then broke the kiss.

Chris:"What are you doing?!"

Soomin:"I'm kissing my husband!"

She again pulled him into a sweet, deep kiss as she hugged him tightly.
He kissed her & hugged her back but stopped when he felt tears on his cheek.

Chris:"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" He said as he wiped her tears.

Soomin:"I just realized how much I love you! I....I can't live without you anymore!"

Chris:"You're probably kidding me!"

She hugged him again & burst out in tears while snuggling her face in his neck.

Soomin:"I'm not babe!! I'm so sorry for the way I treated you!"

He let her break the hug & palmed her face.

Chris:"Shh~~ it's okay! Don't cry!"

Soomin:"Will you do the operation?"

He suddenly let go of her & looked away.

Soomin:"Why are you not answering me?"

Chris:"Did Build told you about it?!"

Soomin:"It doesn't matter who told me! The important thing is that you need to do the operation!"

Chris:"I'm sorry but I won't do it!"

Soomin:"Why babe? Why? Plz I want you to live! I wanna live with you! I..I can't live without you! Plz you have to do it!"

Chris:"But what if after I do the operation you will hate me & wish me to die again!!"

Soomin:"I WON'T! I PROMISE!"

Chris:"I'll think about it!"

Soomin:"You can't think about it! You don't have much time left!"

Chris:"I know!"

Soomin:"And?"

Chris:"I'll think about it!"

She smashed her lips on his & laid him on the couch.

Soomin:"You're going to do the operation!"