I messed up (lorenzo pov)

I plan to get my Sofia back, and my beautiful daughter that I've missed out on all the important moments of her life.

No matter what, I'll have them back. Just imagine if I never left Sofia. Would we have more kids? Would we be happy together? Maybe Harper would love me as her farther? And Would Sofia  love me as her husband? Well We will never know as I had to go and ruin it.

She was the best person in my life, no matter what happened in life, she would still be their trying to make everyone around her feel loved and happy, yet I had to ruin everything. Because I listened to her instead of my wife. I messed up my whole life, and I'm going to fix, it no matter what.

Everything I told her was a lie, her being "ugly" was a lie. I've never met a woman before like her, she took my breath away the 1st time I saw her, and she still does. Me being embarrassed of her, was 100 percent a lie.

Want to know why I ruined our relationship? well here it is...

Some cagna said she saw Sofia kissing and cuddling this man when Sofia told me she was going out with her best friend And I believed her.

If she told me she was pregnant, maybe this wouldn't of happened? Well deep down I know I would of not accepted it as I would of thought it was the man she was sleeping with who would of been the farther to the chid.

I regret listening to her that night at my office, maybe if I just asked Sofia if it was true we would of still been together. But I had to go ruin it, which cost me losing the two most important girls in my life.

As I sit here, drowning my sorrows in the finest whisky, I thought to myself, why did I believe her? There was no proof my Sofia did that. Until I found out it was a set up. I lost Sofia, just because I was told she was a cheater.

Well, at least that bitch who accused my Sofia of such things, is now 6 feet under, yet I still don't know how to tell Sofia why I left her. She thinks it was because I was embarrassed of her. But, instead I'm embarrassed of myself

I've done some messed up stuff to her, telling her if she wasn't with me she wouldn't be able to see our daughter, but how could I go threw that. The love Sofia has for Harper is just so pure. And no matter how cruel or heartless everyone thinks I am, I would never do that. I only told her that so she would come to me, and I could explain everything, everything that's caused a once amazing relationship to become ruined. Then maybe we could restart, maybe she will learn to forgive me and start to love me again as she did before.

Well, it's time to get my two girls back in my life, no matter what will happen, I'll never give up on them like I did before.
And that's a promise.