Prologue

Welcome to the " mafias king ex" I hope you enjoy this story!
This story will contain mature themes and strong language. If you are not comfortable with this  please do not read. Please do not copy my story or steal any of these ideas thank you. Enjoy the story!!

Four years ago POV Sofia

Today is the day I'm going to tell my husband the brilliant news that I'm pregnant.
I have been felling really ill lately and showing signs for the past few days, so I told Abigail yesterday and I took a test and it came out positive.I have always wanted a child and so did Lorenzo too.

We have planned for a child ages ago even before we tied the not. I was excited to tell him the news. I planned on to tell him a dinner which I just cooked which is his favourite dinner chicken ravioli I then also got a gift bag with a t-shirt that's says "number 1 dad" and then a cup with the same thing on.

I suddenly hear the door open and close, I was nervous but not in fear because I know he will be just as excited as me. I couldn't wait to tell him the news because I have been dying to tell him all day.i was pacing back and forward in the kitchen and looking at the clock . I turned around a saw my husband and my smile soon faded and turned into a frown as I watched Lorenzo stumble in the kitchen drunk.

"Lorenzo are you okay?" I question as I was worried about him because he rarely got drunk. He would often have a drink or two but not this much that his in the state. So when he stood in front of me drunk and unable to even stand straight made me shocked. I took a step forward and he moved back .

"I'm fine wife" he gritted his teeth and his eyes glaring at me "stupid wife".
To say Stupid I was shocked I'm normally used to "Beautiful" and "Amour" which would always make me feel like the luckiest women on earth and make me blush but never heard a word like that and he was yelling at me.

"Lorenzo I have something amazing to tell-" before I could finish my sentence a white piece of paper was slammed on the counter making me flinch as my hands slowly reached out for it"

"Shut up bitch, you know what I'm tired of coming home and facing your ugly face every day, I feel trapped with you I don't love you anymore, I'm sick and tired of knowing that my friends are partying everyday and getting a new girl every time and I have to stick her with you because my so called wife won't be happy with me"

I frowned as tears fell from my eyes, is this how he really feels. It pained that he didn't love me anymore.
His word hurt as I looked into his eyes all I saw was annoyance and no love or guilt
No pain
No love
Just nothing

"Lorenzo what are you on-" I was cut of again as he continued to talk .
"I thought marrying you would be amazing , still going out with my friends and partying and enjoying myself and be my old self, but look at me stuck with you, all my friends are out there splashing there money and here I am being a husband to you" his words felt like someone just stabbed me in the heart
I lowered my my gaze as my tears were still falling,I looked at the piece of paper and gasped as I read the bold letters
"Divorce papers" I read out as i looked at the paper and then at the man who i thought I loved and the one who just broke my heart. "I knew one thing for sure I will never forgive him"

"I don't want a wife to treat me like a baby" he said as I looked down at my flat stomach and I know one thing for sure " I will always love this baby even if his farther is a dick"
"If this is what you want Lorenzo then fine... I free you" I whispered as I felt tears threatening to fall but I knew that I had to be strong for myself and my baby. He smiled as I signed the paper as he fall to the ground I dint bother help him so I began to pack my stuff.

Stepping over my ex husbands unconscious body I whispered as I was standing by the door " you will never know what you have lost and who you have lost" before walking anyway.

I hate you Lorenzo king with all my heart!

Thank you for reading my first chapter I'm going to try and post everyday however it will be hard because of work so I'll see on the next chapter

Thank you for reading my first chapter I'm going to try and post everyday however it will be hard because of work so I'll see on the next chapter. Goodbye!

 Goodbye!