Epilogue

Aryan ran downstairs and called everyone loudly "Dadi, Ishani, Siya, Mumma, Papa."

After hearing his shouting everybody rushed towards the living room.

They saw that Aryan was standing there breathing heavily.

Ms. Goldlover quickly went towards her son and asked the helper to bring water for him.
As soon as, the helper came with a glass of water Aryan gulped it in one go.

Everyone started asking him "What is the reason behind his this condition?"

Aryan said "Dadiii, Vansh..sh bro."
Dadi asked "What Vansh, What did he do to you?"
Ishani asked "Aryan tell us clearly." " What happened?"

Aryan again said "Ishani, Riddhima...a."
Siya asked him worriedly "What happened to her ?"
"Did Vansh brother shouted on sister -in- law again?"
"Are they okay?"
This time goldlover become irritated and asked Aryan "What is the matter , my baby?"

Aryan said in one go "Mom, brother Vansh ,Riddhima pregnant."

Everyone was thunderstruck and screamed together "Whattttttttttttt?"

Dadi realized what Aryan said and started dancing.💃💃💃She ordered the domestic helpers to bring sweets.

Siya told Dadi that "Dadi, we shouldn't disclose to them that we already know about this big news."

Both Aryan's mom and Ishani thudded on the sofa and said at a time
"It's impossible." "Vansh/bro was angry with Riddhima. Then how could it be possible?"

"We want proper appraisal of this matter about what Aryan said."

Dadi asked them "What two of you want?"
Ishani said "You should arrange a court and after debating on it we will admit it. "
Dadi agreed to them because if she wouldn't agree then they would irritate her to the core.

Dadi declared that after half an hour we will start the court procedure.
She even ordered the helpers to leave the mansion for an hour and stay at outhouse.

After half an hour,
At
InDu court
Dadi, Ishani and Siya arrived at the living room wearing their black and white dress.
Aryan and his mom arrived wearing white dress
And Angre came there wearing green dress.

Dadi- Judge
Ishani-prosecutor
Siya- Criminal Lawyer
Aryan -Witness
Goldlover-Audience
Angre -investigator
Vansh and Riddhima-criminal

Dadi call both Vansh and Riddhima there.
When they arrived there ,they were shocked because all the family members were looking like jokers.

Dadi judge ordered Angre to arrest both of them.
Vansh and Riddhima were taken aback by hearing her words.
Angre handcuffed them and judge Dadi explained them the whole thing.
Both of them were astonished and throw daggers towards Aryan by their eyes.

Ishani warned them not to scare the witness.
Both Vansh and Riddhima requested Dadi to stop all these but the prosecutor and audience opposed that.
Siya said to Riansh that "She will handle everything from their side. Not to worry."

Both criminal lawyer and prosecutor asked the witness to stand up on the sofa which is the dock according to Indu Court.

The witness was about to fall on the ground due to his huge height but got saved by the investigating officer who held him by waist.