One

"Jo, I'm not coming to that party, forget about it!" I said, and crossed my arms.

     "But, please, Zacc is going to be there!," she said, and continued "I can't go alone, people would think I'm desperate."

She really had her ways to manipulate people and make them do whatever she wants. So happened with me. I was the one who followed her everywhere and the one who fixed all of her mistakes at the end. I couldn't leave her alone and let her go by herself. 

So here I am, at the back of a taxi cab, going to a party, who's host I didn't even know. But we are going there, because Zacc is attending, (the love of my friend's life). 

"I can't believe you agreed coming with me. Thank you so much, Di!" Joanna said, and hugged me so tight I couldn't breathe.

"Yeah, sure, but can you please let me breathe." I barely said. She then let go and I warned her we ain't staying for long. She nodded and continued staring from the window, full of excitement.

The ride was longer than I expected. We finally got there. I could hear the music blasting from inside the house. I could hear screams and liquor bottles breaking. I already knew going there was a bad idea. Anyway...

As we approached the front door, we didn't even get the chance to knock, as the door was opened aggressively and a drunk couple got out of the house. Then we saw Jason, the actual host of the party.

"Well, hallo girls, I was waiting for you to come, we're just getting started. Come in!" he said and dragged us in.

The whole house was packed. I was hoping I get out of here as soon as possible. It was not my kind of thing.

"Let's go grab some drinks, Di!" Jo said, and grabbed my hand. "I'm having vodka, and you?" she asked.

"I might go with orange juice, thanks." I said.

"Oh my, I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that. Soo, vodka for Diana too. Comes right away!" Jo said. 

"No, I'm not..." I couldn't even continue my sentence as she gives me a cup full of vodka and some drops of orange juice. "Ok, I guess I'm drinking tonight!"

"Bruh, yes you are! Now, cheers!" Jo said and raised a cup.