Author's Note

Hello guys, thanks for checking out my book. I've been working on this book for years but haven't gotten the confidence to publish it here on Wattpad. As you can see, this my first book here on Wattpad. It's actually a Nigeria theme boarding school story, I'll really appreciate it if you give it a chance. And please don't forget to vote and comments, thanks oxoxox.

In Gateway federal college [G F C] Port Harcourt fame was everything for it's resident. From having a hot partner to being among the popular clique, or so she thought.
         Chiamanda Amadi, a sixteen years old adverage student whose life is circumscribed by the high walls of Gateway federal college, would do anything to have the life of her popular sassy cousin Cassandra chukwuebuka who she never got along with. When Amanda's dream of becoming the next common wealth Queen of her Noble college is snatched by Cassandra, the line was drawn and her profound hatred for her cousin grew fast as the tick of time.
      Tired of being overshadowed by her cousin, Amanda is determined to do anything in her power to take the spotlight away from Cassandra. But a stupid decision got her into suspension. And with her grades slacking behind, Amanda is forced to either work on her grades or go to the village and live with her strick grandmother.
To get her mother's threat off her back, she finds herself asking the  schools moody but hot maths- wiz who can't stand her presence for a second to be her tutor. Glamour at it peak would lie in store for her as she discovers a world different from the fame she crave for. But with her anxiety ridden thoughts in the line, Amanda must find the strength to overcome the demons controlling her thoughts from understanding that life isn't all about fame.

I changed the story description I hope you like it, since I didn't get much comments on the other one, I thought maybe the other one was bad so I decided to do a new storyline, this took me some time to do and I hope you'd come to love it. Please I beg you, vote and please comments it'll mean a lot, I'm not perfect I don't mind if you point out my mistake nicely.

               All rights Reserved

This book is a total work of fiction. All names, characters and events therein are entirely the product of the author's imagination and resemblance to actual place, persons (living or dead) is entirely coincidental. No part of this book may be reproduce, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the permission from the author.