First chapter!!! Stuck with the flu (part 1)

This is my first time publishing a story so this probably sucks. TW- THROW UP/ NAUSEA IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT AKA LIKE ME PLEASE SKIP!!

Harry's pov - I woke up at 3 am feeling absolutely awful I was all achy and congested and my throat, head, and stomach were killing me. I sat up in the bed and nearly fainted I was so dizzy and that's when it hit me, the wave of nausea out of nowhere. I stumbled out of the bed careful not to wake up Josephine who was sleeping off a migraine as I didn't want to bother her when she probably still isn't well. I crashed down to my knees and emptied the spaghetti dinner we had earlier.

Josephine's pov- I moved closer to Harry's side of the bed to cuddle with him and was met with an empty spot covered in sweat. As I got up to go look for Harry I heard something coming from the bathroom, I opened the door to see Harry violently throwing up dinner. I rushed in to be with him, sitting on the bathroom floor and reassuring him because he hates being sick "Oh Harry it's alright I'm here baby" I said as I rubbed his back until he was done. I always feel so sorry for him when he's sick because he gets it bad. His face is flushed, pale, and sweaty while his cheeks and nose are a bright pink. "Jo?" he questioned weakly. "Yeah it's me hazza I'm right here," I said quietly so he's not overwhelmed, as soon as I said that he breaks down into sobs, collapsing into my chest. "I-I'm so s-sorry Josephine I- didn't want t-to wake you just in c-case you still had t-that headache" he cried his sobs turning into harsh coughs, racking his body. "Shh baby don't apologize for being poorly and I'm okay sweetheart just needed a bit of rest which is what you need," I said met with slower shaky breaths from my sick fiancé. "Love I'm gonna go get you some things I'll be right back," I said wanting to take care of my ill soon-to-be husband. "Please d-don't leave me Jo I need you" he whined in agony. Although this happens often due to Harry's poor immune system and the fact he gets clingy when ill it never fails to break my heart by hearing his words, "Haz I'm just getting things to make you feel better I'll only be downstairs for a few minutes ". I said hoping he will let me go really quick. "Josephine please I just want you right now," he said snuggling in my chest while sniffling. I couldn't say no to my poorly cuddly boy, especially because his being so cute won't last forever so I decided to take the chance while I had it. I held him in my arms cuddling him while running my hand through his hair.

Harry's pov- I must've dozed off while sitting on the floor snuggling in Josephine's chest because I heard Josephine's voice saying "Wake up Haz I'm gonna run you a bath to cool you down and make you feel a bit better ". I rubbed my eyes opening them to see Josephine looking down at me with love and concern meaning I probably look like shit right now, "mhm okay how long have I been out for" I said my voice rasped from my throat worsening after throwing up and crying. "Not too long just about 10 minutes I let you sleep because you needed it after getting so worked up," said Josephine. She closed the lid on the toilet and helped me up so I can sit down while she started the bath, then Josephine helped me get out of my spoiled clothes as I myself was too weak to even move." Cmon let's hurry this up you look like absolute shit honey no offense or anything but" Josephine said rushing me into the tub. "Wow babe thanks for the lovely compliment," I said back playfully with an eye roll. After 10 minutes in I was shaking the water was freezing my ass off. "Why is the water so bloody cold", I asked. "Actually it's lukewarm mister you know I couldn't have it, warm baby, trying to lower that fever of yours" she retorted. I laughed at her sass which ended up in me basically coughing up my damn lung.

Josephine's Pov- "You alright there love?" I asked him after he was hacking his lungs out. After a few deep breaths he answered me, "Yeah um no I honestly feel awful I hate this so much". Harry responded while clearing his throat. I ran my hands through his hair feeling to see if his temperature went down some which it did a bit as he felt somewhat cooler. "How about we get you dressed and go back to bed, does that sound good?" I questioned him knowing he'd agree with it, "Yes please I'm so exhausted" he exaggerated. "Alright alright," I said with a laugh at his dramatics, I helped Harry out of the bath wrapping him in a towel as we went to our room and
changed him into some grey joggers and a jumper. I placed haz back into bed because he's not that heavy. "Wait right here babe be right back," I said quickly as I ran downstairs to get Paracetamol, fever, and nausea reducers along with a glass of water and the thermometer as he obviously was still pretty warm. I came upstairs to find my sweet angel dozing off, "Lovey I'm gonna need you to sit up so I can take your temp and give you some medicine" I said trying to get him to get up. Harry's Pov- When Jo went downstairs to get me the medicine I started to fall asleep so when she came back to wake me up I was not happy. "Ughh" I groaned as I sat up wanting to get this over with so I can get some sleep. "Open up Harry," Jo said so she can take my temperature, I opened my mouth and waited for the thermometer to beep. Jo was playing in my hair to ease me which always works. 'Beeep' went the thermometer making me jump a bit, Josephine quietly laughed at me so I cut her a glare. She took the thermometer out of my mouth and read it out loud in a worried tone while frowning, "39.2° baby boy". I sighed then all of a sudden went into a coughing fit which wasn't pretty, "Breathe sweetheart, you're okay I'm right here" Jo said coaching me through it as she saw I was panicking. After a few deep breaths and some water, I was able to stop and breathe again but I was beyond exhausted, "After you take these I promise you can sleep all you want" Josephine said knowing I was tired. "Mmm ok," I croaked and paled when I saw her holding out 3 different pills.

Josephine's Pov- Now this part was the difficult part aka getting Harry to take medicine, he hates being sick but he hates taking medicine, even more, he also rather the liquids but I'm not sure where they are meaning we've probably run out. "Jo can I have liquids please I can't take those" he whimpered and although I would rather him take that instead I didn't want to leave him by himself or drag him out of the house while he's poorly to get any. "Haz I'm sorry I really am we ran out of liquids I know you don't like them but it'll get you feeling better plus you hate leaving the house when sick and hate being alone while sick too so we have to make do with these," I told him trying to convince him. "O-ok I'll take them," Harry said as I made a mental note to go to the store for some liquid medicine and other things later when I wake up because he'll most likely still be sleeping. I passed him the pills with the glass of water and watched as he threw it back with the water grimacing. "There you go baby, see wasn't that bad was it," I said assuring him. "Easy for you to say love you're not the one having to take it" he huffed being all dramatic. I laughed at his sassy stubbornness, "True but you'll start to feel better now let's get some sleep love it's 4 am" I say with a yawn, I didn't even realize I was sleepy. "Mmkay goodnight sweetheart I love you" Harry sleepily mumbled, already half asleep. "Goodnight baby boy I love you too" I whispered as I climb into bed and kiss him on the forehead.

A/n - MY FIRST CHAPTER YAYY!! I've been working on this on and off since may I believe? I really hope you enjoy it, part 2 coming soon :)