Cramps and cuddles

*I apologize for the quality- I didn't realize it was like that!!*
A/n- IM VERY SORRY ABOUT NOT UPDATING THE SECOND PART I WAS GONNA KEEP WORKING ON IT BUT I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED A WHOLE CHUNK OF IT SO I GIVE UP :( THANKS FOR BEING PATIENT WITH ME I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH HOPE YOU ENJOY!!
TW: language!!

Josephine's Pov-
Harry's been on tour in the states recently and I've been so busy with all these photoshoots that we haven't had time for each other. I mean my shoots were in the states but Harry and I were constantly moving around, I went to his concerts when we were in the same state but after we went to bed from the exhaustion. When the morning came he had to travel for concerts again or I had to travel for talk shows, interviews, and even more shoots.

We've missed each other A LOT, texting and FaceTiming any chance we got. I just back to London yesterday (Tuesday) and Harry gets back to London tomorrow morning (Thursday). I'm so excited to see him I can't wait to be with him, just us no one else.

*Bzzt* I heard my phone buzz as I was sitting on the sofa watching some tv so I picked it up to see I texted from Harry which made me blush in excitement.

*Text messages*
Harry: I can't wait to see you love, I miss you sooooo muchhhhh!!
I smiled at his text, feeling just as excited maybe even more than him.
Josephine: I can't wait to see you either Harry, I miss you so freaking much
Harry: I'm going to be in the same city as you tomorrow morning Jo how amazing is that?!
Josephine: Very amazing, what are we gonna do? I mean it's been forever, I think we should do something special <3
Harry: How about we go on a date sweetheart, I miss seeing you all dressed up for me ;)
His naughty antics...meaning after we go out to eat it's gonna get hot and steamy. ;)
Josephine: Harry stoppp!! A date would be lovely :)
Harry: Friday night at 7 sound good?
Josephine: yeah! definitely, can't wait to see you <3
Harry: All the same, love. xx
*End of text messages*
Back to Josephine's Pov-
I was so so excited to see Harry, just 2 more days and I'll be going to some fancy restaurant with him as we catch up on these past 2 months.

~time skip~

Harry's Pov-
Today is the day, the day I see my girl looking as stunning as ever per usual as I take her out to dinner. The reservations were to 'Clos Maggiore' in the covenant garden, it looked fancy and their cuisine was French and Italian (A favorite of ours). It was 5:30 pm so I figured I get ready before I make us late, you'd think that Josie would take long but I'll admit it's usually me. As I was walking towards the bathroom to freshen up I heard my phone go off *Bzzt*, it was a text from Josephine so I stopped dead in the tracks to respond.

*Text messages*
Josephine: babe
Josephine: can we get a raincheck on our date? im not feeling too well :(
I frowned at the text I got worrying about her instantly, already texting her back asap.
Harry: What's wrong love?
Josephine: my period is being a bitch right now, I have a really bad headache and cramps

I felt bad for her, she always feels really sick during her cycles. I knew how miserable she probably is right now over canceling even though she knows I would cancel anything in a heartbeat if she's not well. I changed into some sweatpants and a hoodie grabbing my keys, wanting to cheer her up by going to her house to spend time her. I mean no one likes being alone while feeling ill. I shot her a quick text before getting what I need before I left .

Harry: I'll be over in a few with some of your favorite snacks and a heating pad for your cramps.
Josephine: harry no it's okay you don't have to. this is normal
Oh gosh she's stubborn, but I love it regardless.
Harry: No, let me take care of you
Harry: See you soon x

Still Harry's Pov-
I got a heating pad I already had here from previous times she was over and some paracetamol from the migraines I get, I'll just pop by the pharmacy and get some more for myself when I have the time. I put my shoes on making my way to the car to go by the shops to buy some snacks before going to her house. I made it to the store and picked up some microwave popcorn and some sour candy belts she loves along with chocolate to help ease the cramps. I drove over to her house and let myself in with the key she gave me.

Josephine's Pov-
I heard Harry walk into the house but I was glued to the couch. He took off his shoes and came over to the couch with a bag? "Hi baby what's that?" I asked softly as my head was killing me. "I'll be right back my love" He whispered, quickly  going to fill up a glass of water and coming back over to the sofa and handing it to me. "Um thank you but I didn't ask for water Harry." I said very confused. "Well you need some if you're gonna be taking this." He said then pulled out a bottle of paracetamol from the bag.

He took out 2 pills and handed them to me which I gladly took with a huge sip of water so I didn't taste it. I watched as Harry plugged in a heating pad which he then rested on my stomach. He turned it on the highest setting and asked "Is that good baby?" I couldn't help but smile at him he's so caring. "Yeah love it's perfect, thank you." I said my eyes starting  close.

Harry came onto the sofa and laid down , positioning me so I could lay on his chest. He grabbed the blanket folder on the back of the sofa and draped it over us. He kissed my forehead then started to play in my hair to soothe me. I drifted off to sleep easily, happy he came over. Although we couldn't go out this was the next best thing. I loved this man so much.

A/n: I'm satisfied with this and I hope you enjoy!!