07

Sept, 23rd, 2022 - Cheater, Cheater, Chicken eater.

I walked into the breakfast cafe checking if the address was right on the google maps

I wore a nice plain sundress with wedges, I had my braids in a ponytail and golden hoop earrings. To touch it all together I wore a white crossover purse.

I looked around the cafe with shaky sweaty palms until I found familiar faces smiling at me. Fallon waves in my direction trying to get my attention.

"Hey!" I wave back at them walking to the table her, Mariana and Mason were seated at. "Hey" "

hi"

"whats good?"

Fallon,Mariana, and Mason greet me. They all stood up to hug me one by one then we all sat back down around the black round table in our seats. The cafe was absolutely beautiful, as Fallon had suggested it.

We sat outdoors and our table was decorated with pink flowers as a centerpiece. I knew I shouldn't have been eating here since I still don't have a job and this place seems expensive.

I actually went through with the idea of meeting up with my old friends, I haven't seen these guys since they graduated leaving me behind but they all looked good.

Mason had a whole physical transformation. He used to be this skinny scrawny asian kid who was known as the school plug at Seaborn high.

Now he's bulked and nicely built, littered in tattoos from his neck to toe, his shiny black hair flows in his face. Even though he had all these new details about him, some things never change like his goofy grin and playful attitude and his love for weed.

As usual Mason's eyes were redder than my blush palette.

"Look at you, freshmen!" he says taking in my appearance as i was taking in his. "I still never shook that nickname, huh?" I joke. I was only a freshman when I met these guys and hung out with them until they graduated.

"Don't worry he still calls me pinata." Mariana says. She looked so different yet the same. Her hair was long to her waist when I met her and is now cut short to her shoulders.

Her olive skin still shone bright and tanned and she still had long thick lashes and rosey cheeks that made her look adorable.

The only thing different was her wardrobe, she no longer wore bright colors and silly designs as she did when she was a child.

Actually, she was in her NYPD uniform. Mariana is a detective.

"That's because you always explode on people with your constant talking." Mason says in a slow voice. "Doesn't make it less racist." she replies. "But he's right, you look very different, Alex." Fallon says.