My Irresistible Urges

My eyes open to the sun's rays peering through the window gap into the room. It creates an abstract yet oh so bland shadow. Turning around, I find my partner to still be asleep. Playfully shaking him, I tease him in hopes that he'll wake up.

"Sleepyheaad! Time to wake up, start a new day! Aren't you excited?" I cheer, mocking his tone.
To my surprise, he doesn't get up.

"Satanick! Come on, get up! It's so boring without you, y'know!!" Still no response... I sigh and get back under the covers when I'm greeted with a deep yet luring voice.

"Morning, darling~! Thought I was dead, huh? Please, you make me laugh!! I'd never die, not yet, at least!" I let out a sigh of relief as he gives me a tight hug.

"Satanick..! I can't- breathe!!" I'm let go by his grip to catch my breath. I remember what I was going to tell him, and so I attempt to get him out of bed.

"Well, I'm pleased to know you won't die on me. Now, let's get up, huh? Start a new day together?" I'd hope that that'd get him out of bed but I instead get a whiny grumpy Satanick. "Or do you wanna stay in bed longer..? No pressure, of course."

He whines and groans in his morning voice. "Hmm, maybe just a bit longer.." He moans as he rubs my chest and stomach looking down at me. "You know... it feels like i haven't seen you in ages... but it also feels like I've been seeing you forever..!"

"Okay, then. I'm right next to you when you need me, darling." I kiss his soft cheeks before falling back onto my pillow stroking his hair.