Feelings

HELLO. I know SoFitz_Hater tagged me and I promise I will do the Q and A in the next chapter! Enjoy! :)

                                                                 Keefe's POV

Keefe was pacing around his room. He was planing on telling Sophie how he felt. Ro rolled her eyes. "Hurry up pretty boy, we don't got all day." Keefe rolled his eyes. He was starting to rethink this. 

Ro narrowed her eyes. "Hurry up! Sophie deserves to know!" Keefe stopped pacing. "What if it's to soon! I mean she only just broke up with Fitz!" This time it was Ro's turn to roll her eyes. "By just, you mean three months ago!" Keefe closed his eyes. He had to do this. 

"Okay." Keefe said it so quiet that Ro almost didn't hear him, almost. "Okay then let's go!" Ro said as she pushed him toward the vortinator. When they got there Keefe started to turn around regretting his decision but not before Ro pushed them both into the light and yelled, "Havenfield!"

Keefe stumbled on to Havenfield's grounds. He looked around for Ro to yell at her but instead finding, two startled beautiful brown eyes staring at him. 

"Keefe! What are you doing here!" Sophie looked like she had been crying. Her eyes were red and puffy. Keefe softened and went to sit down with her under the pankakes tree. 

"Oh, you know just wanted to say hello." Keefe said finally looking away from her beautiful eyes and looking at the petals surrounding them. Sophie looked skeptical. "Keefe why are you really here?" Keefe smirked to himself. No matter how hard he tried she always saw right through him. That smirk disappeared when he realized that he actually had to tell her, he had to tell her he had loved her since the day they met. 

"Keefe! Hello earth to Keefe!" Sophie was waving her hand in front of Keefe's face. "Sorry, it's just..." Keefe turned towards Sophie. "I have something to tell you." Sophie features turned worried as she heard this.

 "What's wrong is everything okay? Was it your dad, if it was him, oh...I'll talk to," Keefe smiled at Sophie making her pause. 

"Wow Foster no need to get all feisty on me, It's not my dad." Keefe stopped contemplating what he was going to say. "Then what is it?" Sophie asked noticeably relaxing. Keefe looked into Sophie's eyes and it all spilled out.

"Sophie, I have loved you since the moment I met you, you bright up my world and you make life better! Sophie you are the best person I know and I love you with all my life!" Keefe rushed the words out, then cringed at Sophie's face. She was looking at him in surprise and was that neglect? Keefe couldn't tell he was to busy planning his apology speech. 

"I'm sorry Sophie I know you just broke up with Fitz and I know you love him and not me. I shouldn't have said anything. You know what, I'm just gonna go..." Keefe reached for his home crystal mentally kicking himself. 

He was just about to leap home when someone grabbed his hand and spun him around. It was Sophie! 

"Keefe, l...l think I love you to." Keefe barely had time to register what was happening, as she leaned in and kissed him.

It was the best thing that had ever happened to him, it felt as if fireworks were going off in his body. He realized what was happening and kissed her back wrapping his arms around her and lifting her off the ground.

The moment would have been perfect if Fitz hadn't leaped in right at that moment. Sophie and Keefe both didn't notice Fitz was there till he cleared his throat. Keefe quickly jumped away from Sophie. Sophie looked at Fitz her cheeks a crimson red. 

"We were just..." Keefe tried to explain, but Fitz cut him off by looking at Sophie, "What were you just doing!?" Then before he gave Sophie time to answer he added, "You know what! Never mind. I came here to tell you that Forkle has some big news to share, we are all meeting at Everglen in ten minutes." With that he leaped away but not before giving Keefe one more glare. 

"So..." Keefe started, "we should probably go to that meeting." Sophie looked at Keefe dazed. "Umm...yeah. But um Keefe?" Keefe looked her in the eye for the first time since Fitz showed up. "Yeah?" Sophie looked nervous, happy, and embarrassed at the same time.

 "Umm...are we like a thing now?" Keefe was shocked at her question, "I mean, only if you want to be." Keefe asked a hopeful glint in his eye. For the first time that day Sophie smiled, "It would mean the world to me." With that they kissed so lovingly that neither of them wanted to pull away. 

*TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY LEAP TO EVERGLEN*

When Sophie and Keefe showed up hand in hand at Everglen's gates they got a lot of questioning looked, and a glare from Fitz. "I see you have finally decided to join us, Miss Foster and Mr. Sencen." Mr. Forkle said not noticing their intertwined fingers. 

Keefe looked around the room seeing, Biana, Dex, Fitz, Lihn, Tam, Marella, Stina, and the collective. They all looked nervous, for a reason he did not know. "Hey Forkle! Sorry we're late we just had to sort some things out." As he said that he looked at Sophie, and she blushed a deep red. 

Fitz cleared his throat, then in his crisp accented voice he asked, "Can you please just tell them what you told us?" His voice showed he was obviously annoyed. 

Mr. Forkle nodded his head, and cleared his throat, "Well, it was brought to my attention that a friend of mine from the human world is in trouble because of the Neverseen." Sophie gasped. Keefe squeezed her hand to reassure her. 

Seeing the look of worry on Sophie's face Mr. Forkle added, "Sophie it's not you're parents." Keefe could tell  Mr. Forkle thought that would reassure Sophie, but Keefe could tell it only had made her more anxious. 

Keefe finally spoke up, "I'm guessing mother dearest was involved?" His voice cracked a little. This time Sophie squeezed his hand. "Yes." Was all Mr. Forkle said. Keefe nodded his head. 

Sophie looked at Mr. Forkle, "Who was it?" Keefe could tell she was trying to change the subject and he was grateful for it. 

"The real question is, who are they?" Mr. Forkle answered. Sophie furrowed her eyebrows trying to understand him, "What do you mean?" Mr. Forkle looked around at the group looking them each in the eye, then said something that would change their lives forever. 

"The demi-gods."

Hello! I hope you enjoyed this long chapter, sorry if you think it has to much SoKeefe, but I couldn't help myself  *sheepish grin*, anyway sorry it took so long! I'm gonna do work on the Q and A!