Rescue Mission

Hey guys! I know what your probably thinking, I am alive! I just was really busy. Also I had writers block, though mostly because I was busy with student council stuff, etc. So...sorry I haven't posted, I hope this makes it up to you. (: (: (:

Recap

Annabeth was crying slow sad tears. Percy grabbed her hand and was about  to pull her out when the roof came falling. "ANNABETH! RUN!" Percy yelled then he blacked out. 

                                                   *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Percy had pushed Annabeth away when I big peace of debris came falling. It hit Percy in his head and Annabeth screamed. "Percy!" Annabeth let out a cry of sadness. Then a booming voice came from above.

"SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR LITTLE BOYFRIEND CHILD! IT'S THE LAST TIME YOU'LL EVER SEE HIM!" 

Just then the lights that were still in tact in the big house blinked out. It also seemed as If the sun outside dimmed. Annabeth could barely see anything.

She ran, she ran until her legs felt like they would fall off. She looked up and saw the sky had brightened. Annabeth just then fell down to the ground. She was gasping for air. Finally her eyes started to flutter shut. Then everything went black.

Annabeth awoke to a searing pain in her forehead. She tried to sit up but it seemed she was strapped down, by something. She tried to use her voice but she realized there was also a gag in her mouth. She still tried to yell, though all that came out was, "quere wam ow?" 

She closed her eyes and tried calm her racing heartbeat. Though all her efforts to calm herself down failed as she heard footsteps and quite voices coming  towards her. She thrashed and thrashed until her arms had marks where she was being held down. 

"Shhhh..." one of the voices whispered, it sounded like a girl, "I hear something, come on, this way." 

The footsteps got louder, Annabeth thrashed harder; more footsteps, Annabeth thrashed harder. It went on like this for a few minutes before finally the footsteps stopped at what Annabeth thought was a door, it was really hard to see in the darkness of the room. 

As the people started to walk towards her, she started to see some of there face details. The girl, she spectated that she's was the leader, had brown eyes and wavy blond hair. There was boy next to her, they looked like they were holding hands, though she couldn't be for sure in the dark room. This boy had blond hair, like the girls, though....he had...ice blue eyes?! That was unexpected. (Italics mean what they're thinking) There was also her another boy, he had dark brown hair, his...teal...eyes seemed to be glaring at the other two's intertwined hands. 

"Hello..." the girl said, Annabeth decided she would call her, blondie. Then she mentally kicked herself, for thinking of such dumb things at a time like this. Thinking of this made her think of how Percy could act so childish sometimes. That brought tears to her eyes. 

"Hey, were her to help you, I'm going to give you this sedative, and then get you out of here." Blondie said, Annabeth decided to keep the nickname. Then she looked to the other blond, the boy, and put her hand out. He handed her a small vile with something green and slushy in it. She smiled at him affectionally. 

Annabeth shook her head hard. She was not going to take some "sedative" as they called it. "Relax." Blondie said a she had the two boys force Annabeth's mouth open. She's fought, but they were both incredibly strong, and eventually she gave in, praying to the gods that she would be safe, and would be reunited with Percy soon. 

The last thing she's felt was them taking her gag out as she drifted off to sleep. The most peaceful sleep she had, had in a while.