intoxicating

"Cleo! You're awake!" Onyx squealed. "Took you long enough!!!"

"Now I am." I mumbled.

"Do you want to go to get vials with me?" She smiled widely. "Luce is going too!"  How does Onyx have so much energy at 5am?! Must be the panic of not wanting a baby.

"Yeah, sure. Let me get dressed first." I said, standing up from my messy bed and picking clothes out from my wardrobe.  I chose a random crop top and some denim flares.

"Are you done now??" Onyx whined, just as I was finishing getting ready.

"Yes, we can go get your anti baby drug now."

"Its not a drug."  Onyx mumbled, dragging her feet around.

"whatever! You coming or not?" I questioned, it would be unfortunate if  she got pregnant, I mean two of her?!

"YES!YES. LEAVE NOW!!!" She yelled.
-

I hear Lucille wince every 2 minutes. Strange.

As we exit the school and into the courtyard, I hear soft conversations around me held by students who favor waking early to enjoy the sun.

After barley any conversations, we trot side by side heading to Hogsmeade. "While we're there, do you want to visit Honeydukes? I could go for some chocolate frogs".

"Obviously." I replied to Lucille.

"Yes. Chocolate frogs always." Onyx stated.

We enter Honeydukes and the aromas of cocoa, peppermint, and pumpkin instantly hit my nose.

I look around to find some snacks for me, Onyx and Lucille . I grabbed a few Cauldron Cakes and Exploding bon-bons. I also brought some fire crackers, It'd be funny to prank people.

I take the items and bring them to the hostess. I smile and say hi.

"Is this all, miss?" The middle aged woman asked.

"Um, for me, yes. I'm just waiting on my friends." I said, pointing at Onyx and Lucille.

"We're getting 9! 3 each, is that ok?" Lucille asked. I nodded, indicating a yes.

We quickly pay and head out the door. We head towards the potion shop afterwards. Ugh, I remember taking a vial, it was because of Theodore Nott. We fucked, but i'm glad that its not awkward and we're still friends, maybe I still like him a tiny bit. But that doesn't matter.

We go into the store and it smells like hickory wood and wax.

As Lucille and Onyx look for the damned vial, I pick up a few incense sticks for my dormitory. Scents of Cinnamon, coffee , rain and earthy smells is what I chose.

"So yeah I fucked her." I heard a voice behind me say, I recognised this voice. Berkshite. What a man whore?

I turned around to see who he was talking to. Draco and another boy with brunette hair, who I've never spoken to. I've seen him around, just never actually met him.

"Ah, Sinclair!" Lorenzo jeered, inching up towards me until we shared the same air.

"What brings you here, Berkshire?" I question.

"Same reason your here, I suppose." He said.

"I'm here because my friend's boyfriend came inside her, which one of your friend's boyfriend came inside of them? Enlighten me." I replied.

"Has your mouth always been so filthy?"

"I need to go and find Luce and Onyx." I rolled my eyes, I saw a look of shock on Malfoy's face when I said Lucille's name, I spun myself around.