Chapter Thirty One

Third Persons POV ~
"Gone for good"

Mattheo stared into the eyes of his brother. The reality hitting him. His brother had betrayed him. "When?" Mattheos voice came out blunt. "Mat-" Tom tried to reason with him.

"When did you join him Tom!" He yelled making him flinch. Voldemort watched in amusement as his two sons fought. "After the war." Tom admitted, his eyes filled with sorrow as he looked at his older brother.

How much he's aged, how the pain of losing the love of his life has made him this way, how his face morphed in horror as he came to the realization of what he had done.

"No...Mattheo I didn't have anything to with her death!" Tom rushed to say as his brothers face changed in seconds. Anger, this is the emotion that took over. Kieran was still lying on the ground as the excruciating pain went through his body.

Ember slowly walking closer to Voldemort. As he was distracted she moved slowly and quietly. She planned the take the dagger from her bra and slit his throat with it. So she reached into her bra and pulled out the sharp blade.

Walking behind him as her wand rested in her other hand. Then right as she lifted his hand Voldemort turned around and held up his wand. As quickly as she could she yelled the first curse that came to her mind.

"AVADAKEDEVRA!" They both hollered at the same time. Deatheaters began to disperse, even they knew not to mess with the Riddles.

"EMBER NO!" Kieran called out in a pained voice. She wasn't strong enough. Voldemort knew that, Kieran knew that, she knew that.

"Kieran, your beauty never ever scared me." Embers eyes teared up as she felt her wand flew out of her hand and fly back. Her arm going limp beside her as her heart slowed.

"NO!" Kieran yelled out in an excruciatingly painful tone. The pain spreading through his body stopped and now the only pain he felt was in his heart. Only Kieran knew what Ember meant by her last words.

The scars, his scars never disgusted her.

The past, his past never pushed her away.

The temper, his temper never made her scared.

The beauty of Kieran is all she saw. Tom and Mattheo had froze. Their eyes resting on Embers non moving body.

"AVADAKEDAVRA!" Voldemort pointed his wand at Mattheo this time. "MATTHEO!" Tom tried to warn his brother. Right as the spell was about to hit Mattheo something stopped it.

And there she was.

To save the day yet again. She was floating in the air as she reflected the curse meant for the love of her life. The love that made her life. The love that ended her life. The dark lord was stunned but continued to try and fight her off.

But just like the first time, she would defeat him. Dabria Weasley would save the day again. The white light that surrounded her illuminated the dark forest. Then the curse reflected off her and Voldemort fell back. Before Dabria could finish him off he disappeared into thin air.

Mattheo and Tom thought they were dreaming. There was no possible way she was here. Mattheo shut his eyes and then opened them. She was still there. The Originals and Dynasty's coming out of the woods and stopping in their tracks.

"Dabria?" Draco croaked out. The ghost of his bestfriend looking back at him. "Mom?" This was the voice of Athalia. Her hand shaking over her mouth as she covered it. Tears streaming down her face.

Everyone was brought out of their dazed trance when they heard the loud pleads and sobs of Kieran.

He was holding an unconscious Ember in his arms. Screaming out and crying. She didn't move. She didn't even breath. Everyone followed the glowing ghost of Dabria Weasley over to the couple.