4) Beautiful (Sexual Content)

(There will be sexual content if you do not like reading it then skip to the next chapter if not enjoy😏)

Slamming Phoenix against the door kissing her hungrily. "You have no idea what effect you have on me." I say in between kisses. Bitting her bottom lip to give access to her mouth. Pulling away out of breath. Our foreheads pressed together. Heaving from the lack of air. "Are you sure you want this? We could always like cuddle and watch a movie." I ask not wanting to push her yet. "I'm sure." "Just tell me to stop and I will okay?" I tell her. "Okay." She say quietly. I lean back to pepper kisses from her lips all the way to the neck. Kissing harder on her neck knowing there will be marks tomorrow. Her letting a small moan out telling me I found her spot. Slowly making my way up to her ear."Do you want to take this up stairs?" Her responding with a eager nod. Slipping my hands under her thighs tapping for her to jump. Her arms and legs rapping around me. Her lips meeting mine as we make our way to my bedroom. Our tongues fighting for dominance Phoenix thinking she can beat. "Phoenix you know you can't beat me." I say while setting her down on the bed, climbing on top of her. "Natasha. You can call me Natasha." She says more trusting of me to know her name. "Well, uh you can call me Nick I guess but, only with us not with anyone else." I say hesitantly. "Okay I promise." She says as I lean in.

Kissing my way down her neck into her valley. Looking up at her for permission to take her shirt off. "Just take it off." She yells at me all hot and flustered. "Patience princess." I growl against her chest. Getting inpatient I ripe her shirt of earring a whine from her that got cut off shortly after. By me palming her breast through her bra, it being so thin I'm basically palming her nipples. Her moaning loudly at the little contact making my smirk bigger. "Oh honey if your moaning this loud already you might not have a voice tomorrow." I say taking advantage of her arched to unhook her bra letting it pop off. To give me full access to her breasts. Cupping them in my hands and looking up at her. "You're so beautiful." I whisper giving her a peck on her lips before taking her right breast in my mouth sucking and nibbling like milk will come out. My left hand kneading and pinching her left boob. Switching tits , with moans filling the room.

Kissing down her stomach to be stopped by a pair of jeans. Getting nod when I look up, unbuttoning her jeans while keeping eye contact. Pulling them down, all while holding eye contact. Moving my head between her legs kissing everywhere but where she wants me the most. Her groaning frustrated with no feeling to her heat. "What do you want darlin'." I ask not doing anything if she doesn't tell me what to do. "I want you." She whines. "Want me to do what?" I question not giving in that easy. "Just fuck me. Do anything you want to me." She say pushing my head into her heat. "Yes ma'am." I say taking her panties off . And taking her knees and putting them on my shoulders.

Licking from the bottom to top of her heat, all the way to her clit licking harder to get a moan then pulling away. Moan in satisfaction then going back for 2nds. Running my hands up her curves and landing on her cheeks. Her hands fly up trying to cover her self up. "Hey Natasha what's wrong. Do you want me to stop?" I ask not sure why she's covering her self up. "I just feel. So exposed." She says cutting herself off. Hearing that I quickly strip my shirt and jeans off. "This better honey." I say naked in front of her. Her nodding quickly. Giving her a peck on the lips and moving back down to her womanhood.

My tongue playing with her clit when a digit finds her entrance. Pushing in slowly, moans echoing around the as I curly my finger inside of her. Me sucking on her clit to add to the over stimulation. Slipping in a couple more fingers, with a total of three pumping inside of her when she rose to her climax.

Pulling out my fingers after her climax licking them and her clean. Then kissing her letting her taste herself on my tongue. Laying down beside her pulling her on top of me asking. "Do you want to take a bath of just cuddle?" Wondering which aftercare she would like. While I comb my fingers through her hair."Just cuddles." She mumbles against my chest falling asleep. "Goodnight Nick." She says going into deep sleep. "Goodnight Natasha." I whisper joining her asleep.

✯ ✯ ✯

I hope y'all enjoyed this. One of my first smuts let me know how it is.