Chapter 4

Okay sorry this is late at the time but you got your chapter. Enjoy.

-*-

I looked up at him. That was my first kiss. OMG. I can't believe I did that.

"I am sorry I didn't mean to do that."

"It's okay Lola." Lance said looking at me with a emotion I couldn't quiet read in his eyes. Just then my mom texted me telling me I had to get back inside.

"My mom said I need to get back inside." I said and stood up. He stood up after me and looked down at me. I looked down avoiding his gaze seeing as though I just kissed him out of no where. I didn't wait for him I respond I just turned and walked into the building. I found my mom and sat down. My phone vibrated and I pulled it out of my pocket. I got a notification saying I have a snapchat. I opened it and it said I am at the Firemen's ball with my cousins selfie she took. I went to the camera and faced it to me. I took the picture and put in my reply. Where at. She sent me one back saying by the bar. I smiled and shook my head, I internally laughed knowing what she was doing. I guess I will see her later.

They started the auction and my mom bought a few things which were a flat screen for my room, a track jacket for a mom that said I am a track mom, and a spa day thing. They cleared out one table of each row of tables for the dance floor. My parents always stay till the end but I found my friend and get and I went out when the song Uptown Funk came on.

"Like a police and a fireman to hot, hot damn, bitch say my name you know who I am!" My friend and I sang almost yelled.
We memorized the dance moves to the song. We were singing and dancing. After all the fast sings came the cha cha slide. I did the cha cha slide. (A/N: let me know if you don't know what the cha cha slide is and I will add it to the next chapter) after all the songs it came to the last song, a slow song which the song was Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran. I was sitting at a table having a soda when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Lance.

"Uh, Hi Lance." I said awkwardly.

"Want to dance." I shrugged and shook my head no. I was soon lifted off the ground and onto my feet.

"Come it's the last dance."

"Okay." I said.
He smiled and brought me closer, I wrapped my arms around his beck and he wrapped his around my waist.

"See this isn't so bad." he said and led us to dancing.

"So how about we play ask any question until this song is over."

"Okay." he shrugged.

"You first." I said to him because I till had to think of some.

"Why were you crying."

"That question is going to wait until I know you better."

"That isn't a answer."

"I answered the question didn't I?" I told his raising an eyebrow.

"Okay I guess I will take it to night, you go now."

"Do you play a sport."

"Football, baseball, soccer. Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No. do you like peas." he raised a questioning eyebrow at me.

"What I didn't have anything else to think of."

"Yes I guess I like peas. Do you play a sport?"

"Track, soccer, softball, dance, and I sing." I whispered the last part.

"Busy girl I see." He said as the song ended.

"No not really that for free time." I said. We helped as in we I mean the ten remaining people helped put everything away. After we were done it was 2:00 o'clock in the morning. I walked out to my car and started it. When I got home I saw my mom and a oh shit....

-*-

Cliff hanger oh yeah okay sorry this is late won't try to let it happen again.

-Kierstan Ewing💙