💙💙💙💙💙

Saddam threw Zehreen on the bed and hovered above her.

"Now, what were you saying" running his fingers along her jawline, he asked sensually. Zehreen was loosing her breath.

She looked breathtakingly beautiful underneath him.

"I..I...I'm still angry with yo..you" she moaned at last when saddam kissed her neck.

Uhm. Now he know her sweet point.

"You know in which condition I was" he was still running his hands on her body.

"Ji..."

"Now no more talking. Only working" with that he removed his kurta. Sensually opening her shirt, and helping her with her dress.

He teased her soft skin, when she moaned out loud.

"Sad...saddam...aah" he knew the effect he had on her, but more so he knew the effect she had on him.

Oh, her voice, and the way her bangles clinked to each other whenever she moved her hand.

The passionate night they spent in each others arms, while saying sweet nothings to her. The way, she groped his arms. The way they moved. And the way that he made love to his lady.

Oh, so passionate.
..
..
..
Saddam never knew the feeling just now he was feeling. He woke up to an empty bed. Well they slept after fajr.

And now it's 9:09 am.

He saw his wife come out in a red jora, while squeezing her hair of excess water. She had the habit of air drying it.

He was lazily lying, while watching his wife do her morning routine

He was lazily lying, while watching his wife do her morning routine. Oh how cute she looked, when she wore some heavy kangan.

And the face she made while wearing heavy necklace.

Zehreen knew, her husband is awake and now is gawking at her. But she had to get ready fast. As they are already late.

"Saddam, agar aap uth gaye hai to jaldi se jaye. Fresh hojaye. Phir hume neeche bhi jana hai" she spoke while applying her lip balm.

She was just ready just in minutes.

"Good morning jaan, abhi bhi dard hai" he kissed her forehead and asked while caressing her belly.

"Nahi, ab nahi hai or aap jaye. Jaldi fresh hojaye. Tab tak mai kapde nikal deti hu"

"Ji begum, jo hukum aapke" with a wink, he went to get fresh. While zehreen took out his clothes, and kept it on bed.

She cleaned her room.

"Ahahaha" zehreen kept her palm on her eyes when she saw saddam moving out only in towel.

"What happened begum, it's not like you haven't seen this. We saw each other last night." Saddam removed her hands and kissed her eyes.

"Open your eyes jaana, I'm wearing my clothes. See it for yourself" he was laughing when she made some face.

"I'm angry with you" with a pout she turned around and stared cleaning the bed.

"But mujhe to laga ke maine apne begum ki narazgi duur krdi thi" he caged her in his arms and nuzzled his face in her neck.

She was squirming in his hands, his wet hairs were wetting her neck too.

"Saddam hate, mai bheeg jaungi" she hit his hands, but to no avail, he didn't left her.

"Kyu, aapko accha nahi lag..."

"Bhai nashte pe aajaye. Ammi kabse bula rahi hai. Aap log phone bhi nahi utha rahe hai" arbaz said as he was the ultimate bhookkkad of the family along with the twins.

"Ha bhai aarahe hai tum chalo" saddam replied as he was annoyed with disturbance.

"Jaldi aaye" with that arbaz ran away to give the news to his other gang members.

"Chale bhi ab, aisa sada hua muh na banaye. Bechare kitni mehnat se hume bulane aaya tha" zehreen pulled his collar and set his hair.

Saddam tightened his hold on her waist, he liked the feeling of her hands in his hair.

"Uhmmm...begum bas aise hi karti raha kare, mujhe accha feel horha hai" he nuzzled her hair.

..
They both came down, while paying there salam to everyone.

"Walaikumassalam beta badi jaldi nayi aagaye tum log. Arbaz to kabka bulane gaya tha" his mother rabiya teased him.

"Are begum chodd de bechare ko. Ye to phir bhi jaldi aagye hai. Aapko humare din to yaad honge hi" hussain sahab teased his wife while the youngsters hooted.

It was a good morning for them. A happy family, lovely members. Who doesn't want this.

"Bhabhiiiiii....mai aagyi" rushda came while holdung her baby bump. She was 5 months pregnant now.

"Arreee aaram se bhabhi, nahi to bhai mujhe hi maar denge". Zehreen took hold of rushda's hand, and made her sit.

"Mai abhi aapke liye juice and kuch khane ko lati hu" with that zehreen went to the kitchen.

While a were talking.

"Yaar mujhe dena. Ye mera piece tha, tune kyu khaya kutte" shams shouted when he saw arbaz taking a piece of his kebabs from his plate. He kept it for last so that he can enjoy his kebab teasing his gang. Childish much.

"Chup karke nashta karo. Zara lihaz nahi hai" rashid scolded his children.

"Sorry baba" shams said while looking at his plate. But who took it seriously, it was their daily drama.

"Ye le, bhabhi ab aap acche se nashta kare. Or ha, zyada na khaye nahi to gas hojayegi aapko. Bhai ne bataya mujhe" she took extra kebabs from rushda's plate as she saw her eating more than needed.

"Yaar zehreen khane do na yaar. Ek to waise hi tumhara bhai mujhe kuch ye sab khane nahi dete" she whined.

"Ha to acchi baat hai, ye aapke sehat ke liye accha nahi hai" her mother daniya said.

She had gone through 4 pregnancies. And in which 3 were successful, first one was miscarried as she was careless like her daughter right now.

..
..
After a hefty meal, they were enjoying their tea, when suddenly a sentence made zehreen choke.

"Ha to zehreen tum kab de rahi ho khushkhabri" daniya asked.

"Chachi abhi to....shadi hui hai...kuch time to lagega hi" she watched everyone turn towards her.

"Are bacche to hum tumhe pressurize kaha kar rahe hai. Jab tumhari marzi ho tab karlena" daniya assured her.

..
..
Zehreen was working in her office, nobody in her office knew about her marriage.

So when saddam came to drop her, some whisper and talk curculated around the office.

..