chapter 3

~The next afternoon~
~Emily's pov~
I've been texting Austin lately, I've finally decided to ask him out. When I read my phone I got so excited that he said yes. I really want to tell Piper and Elliana so I invite Piper over to my house for dinner. I'll tell Elli tomorrow morning over breakfast.

*phone messages*
Emily - Hi Piper!
Piper - Hey! Where have you been?
Emily - yeah, sorry. I've been really busy.
Piper - It's okay! I'm glad we are talking again.
Emily - So I wanted to know, do you want to come to my house for dinner. At 5:30.
Piper - yeah, of course.
Emily - Okay! My dad made heart pizzas!
Piper - Okk! Sounds delicious.
Emily - it really does, haha. Okay, see you in a few hours.

~Piper's pov~
Emily asked me to have dinner! I'm freaking out! 'Oh crap! I need to break up with Lev.' 5:30 is in 2 hours, got to make this quick.

~Lev's pov~
So it's 3:40, and I'm about to start making my dinner, I hear a knock at the door. It's Piper. "Hey Piper," I say joyfully, happy to see my girlfriend. She looks a little down, "Hi." She said with a frown upon her face. She looks worried, "I need to tell you something, and promise me you want freak out." "I promise," giving her a kiss. "I'm breaking up with you, I'm sorry." My heart suddenly stopped for a second. After she's done explaining why, I support her. I'll be happy for her no matter what.

~Piper's pov~
It's 5:20 and I'm in the jeep, hunter is driving me there. I knock on the door, preparing how I'm going to tell her. "Hey Pipes!" She says sounding very happy, which I'm very glad. I love seeing her cheerful. "Hey, I have something to tell you." I say, as I walk in. 'No backing out now,' I think to myself, bringing me to my confidence. "Hey, before we start eating, I need to go to the washroom real quick." She nods at, as a yes. As I walk into the bathroom, I practice my speech in the mirror. "I don't know how to say this but, I have liked you the second I landed my eyes on you. You mean everything to me, you're beautiful. I love you with my whole heart." I practice that in the mirror 3 more times before I walk out and sit down.

~Emily's pov~
"Hey, you're back." I say, after piper came back from the bathroom.
E-"So I want to tell you something."
P-"What is it? Wait actually I want to tell you something too."
E-"How about we say it at the same time. Okay?"
P-"Okay, sounds good."
P&E-"3. 2. 1." We both say.
E-"I have a boyfriend." I say with a big smile on my face. I then realized, I said it before Piper could say her thing. She had tears starting to fill her eyes, why is she crying, I think to myself, very concerned. "What's wrong?" I ask, feeling bad. I think I might've made her cry, but I don't know why. She then run out threw my door. I try to run after her but she disappeared really quickly.