chapter 4

~Emily's pov~
It's been around a month since me and Austin started dating. Also since Piper ran out of my house. I never told Elli that I have a boyfriend, since Piper ran out, I'm scared of out Elliana will react. I guess I got to build up the courage to tell Elli. I'm still sad about Piper though, I miss her. She's one of my bestfriends, I can't lose her. I now have to face Piper at some point. I have a whole to-do list. I'm just making a tiktok and I see Elli walk up to my porch. "Hey Em," she says with a huge smile on her face. 'I got to do this today,' I think to myself. "Hey Elli," I say quietly as I allow her into my front door.

Em- "Want to have lunch now?"
El- "yeah sure!"

As we sit Down, I just blurt it out. "I have a boyfriend." Her face looked so shocked, but also broken. 'What is going on with Piper and Elli?' I ask to myself, they aren't acting way more different than normal.

~Elliana's pov~
Did I just hear what I think I heard? Emily couldn't have said that, I'm heart broken. My face probably looks upset right now, I switch my face position before she gets any  hints. 10 minutes later, I finally leave Emily's house. I go into my room when I get home, I just sit at my window ledge and cry. I really love her and I want her. Tears slowly form down my face, going all over my light blue t-shirt.

~Piper's pov~
I haven't seen Emily in a month, I miss her, but I couldn't handle her having a boyfriend. It broke me, 'wait, I think I should tell Em how I feel.' I think to myself, knowing it would be the right decision. A few minutes later, Hunter drives me to Emily's house. I knock quickly and she opens, as soon as I see her beautiful face through the crack of the door. I blurt it out, sometimes I say things I don't mean to say right there and then.