💫 Prologue 💫

SQUEAK~

A door opened and behind it was Dave, in his wheelchair. He rests his headwear on its stand, weary after working in the farm.

He took some time to contemplate everything small and big. It was just tiring his mind even more. He looked around his room, eyes set to one thing.

The computer. He thought it wouldn't hurt just to check it for a while. So he rolled his wheels up to it. The thought of cat videos caught his attention. Some little kitties will definitely cheer him up. And so he began scrolling, and scrolling, and scrolling. Time passes by, he was distracted.

Until a pop-up appeared on his screen, which startled him at first. He decided to to take a look, it wouldn't hurt, would it? The pop-up was blank. No prescription, only options. 'YES or NO'. It intrigued Dave really, but he couldn't click off. So he just answered randomly.

'Yes' was the option he chose. Nothing really happened for awhile, so he decided to log off. It was late at night, so he wheeled and rotated. Just as he was about to climb on his matress, a shimmering light luminated his room.

It came from his computer. Dave pondered, didn't he turn it off? He stopped his actions to look behind him. The conputer was displaying some sort of screen saver, with the theme of space. A purple galaxy flowing with stars, always on the constant of movement.

Dave decided to check the computer once again, to make sure he turns it off properly this time. But when he was in direct position in front of it, a form familiar to a tentacle popped out of the screen and knocked Dave down to the ground. The tentacle did not stop, as they begin to wildly throw itself around everything. Until it had its grip on Dave, on which they pulled him towards the screen.

Dave could do nothing but watch as he is slowly consumed into the screen. Until he was completely gone and immediately after, the computer turned off.

The ruckus was heard from the entire house. Bambi came rushing in the room to check on Dave, but was greeted with emptiness and destruction. The only thing left of Dave is his wheelchair, broken and shattered.

To Be Continued.... to an actual chapter.