💥 Chapter 2 : Gearin' Up! 💥

"Ugh. This jacket is really itchy." Dave said while fiddling with his jacket. "Leave it be, not like you can do anything about it." Bambi nudged Dave, they were currently leaving the hospital towards their apartment. It's quite the long way though, it will take some time.

"The apartment building should be around here somewhere." Bambi looked around his surroundings, looking for a certain purple building. Dave however tried to combat the itchiness of the jacket but it was all in vain.

Bambi ripped off Dave's jacket while he was still trying to get it off. "There. You have many of those jackets at home boss." Bambi scrunched up the ripped up jacket and threw it into a garbage can. They continued to walk to the apartment after that.

Eventually, the two managed to get inside of the apartment. The apartment was your average apartment, a kitchen, bedroom and a bathroom. "Huh. You know I was expecting a much bigger apartment to be honest." Dave said with slight disappointment in his voice.

"Huh? Don't you remember? We need to stay undercover here." Bambi reminded Dave. "You act different than before." He added.

"Ugh! Okay fine! Let me explain the situation here." Dave said while grabbing his head and shaking it. "Okay so, clearly I'm in some sort of alternate universe thing here. Because MY Bambi is a short little bastard and not this stud."

Bambi just stood there in disbelief, thinking whether that was a compliment or an insult. He snapped out of it however. "Wait. So how did you even get here anyways."

Dave thought for a second. "Well, last thing I remember was clicking a pop-up ad and suddenly I was here!" Dave said while flailing his arms. "Huh- Wait so you are Dave right? Considering well MY Dave doesn't act like that." Bambi questioned him. "He's a lot more egotistical." Bambi uttered.

"Man, I must suck to work for!" Dave exclaimed. "Well, since I'm new around these parts. Mind showing me around town then? And to answer your question, yes I am Dave."

Bambi relunctantly complied and pointed at Dave's bedroom. "...Bro I just met you I am not doing that." Dave said flustered, multiple things going inside his very unclean mind.

"What- No! That's not what I meant! Obviously!" Bambi was shocked by his reply. He pinched his nose in disappointment. "I meant, go get new clothes."

"...Oh." Dave said before he walked into his room, not saying a word due to the embarrasment.

Bambi just watched him go inside, being a tiny bit flustered about the whole situation. Dave entered his room and closed the door behind him. He sighed in relief upon closing the door.

Dave looked in the mirror with a stern expression on his face. "Okay, so first things first is to get new clothes." He looked to the side to a pile of 'junk' on the floor.

"Maybe theres something there I can use." Dave rummaged around the pile, finding multiple items of value. "Rollerskates? A yellow folder? A small jet engine?! Man, this version of me is stacked." He continued to rummage the pile.

Bambi was still outside of his room, hearing the sounds of multiple falling items hitting the ground and the sounds of what seemed to be a blowtorch. "Uh- Should I be worried about that?" He contemplated going inside his room.

Bambi eventually decided to just wait until Dave came out from his room, for better or worse. After some time passed, Dave finally came out from his room.

 After some time passed, Dave finally came out from his room