Chapter 1

I stared at the ceiling as my uncle's dog kept barking.

"WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP DAMN"

I shouted loudly, looking in the dog's direction. I was laying down on the floor as Uncle Max was doing his daily dose of drugs. "imagine if... my brother was the grabber...." He said as he looked at his work.

"uhm... okay"

I say in response as I went to the kitchen. I looked at the door my uncle forbade me to open.

'he's definitely hiding weird shit in there'

I thought as I took a glass from the cupboard. I always thought about what was behind that door, what if there was some kind of hidden treasure?

It was a childish imagination but you never know. I stopped daydreaming and I was suddenly right in front of the door, with my hand on the knob.

"Uncle isn't here.. might as well do it"

I shrugged and opened the door. I was met with another door.

"Wow... a door.."

I thought as I walked down the stairs. I opened it and was met with a room that only had a bed and a black phone. I heard a gasp and I turned my head to the sound.

A black haired boy, covered in dirt. His mouth stood agape, he looked about my age. Suddenly I gasped.

"AREN'T YOU BRUCE YAMADA!?"

I say loudly as my eyes widened. He looks at me and cries. Full on sobbing.

'shitshitshitshirwtfdoido'

I say as I walked into the room and stood in front of him. He was now crouched down and was sobbing so much. "what the fuck" I say in shock.

He looked back up and gave me a hug. "Please get me out" He says in a pleading tone.

"ok"

YALL I THINK I RUSHED TOO MUCH LMAOAOAOA