Chapter 5

IM LITERALLY RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS FOR THIS FIC YALL🧍🏻🧍🏻

Y/n couldn't believe that she had to wait again for a new guardian. Her other uncle was deemed unfit to take care of her so she would probably have to wait AGAIN. She also had to move to somewhere else AGAIN.

"Can't I just live alone oh my goddd"

She complained as a nurse was checking on her wounds. Bruce, Bruce's parents, Robin, Finney, and Gwen were all there. Bruce and his parents were there because Y/n saved Bruce and the others were her friends.

"We're so grateful, thank you for saving our son."

Mrs. Yamada said, tears pouring out of her eyes.

"uhm... you're welcome??"

Y/n says, trying to think of a way to answer."Sorry, we'll be back." Mr. Yamada said as he led Mrs Yamada out.

Bruce was holding y/n's hand for some reason while staring at her.

'aren't you supposed to do that when like- the patient isnt awake?'

Y/n thought as she side eyed him.

little bruce POV😋

I stared at Y/n as she kept talking. I don't know why but I felt so safe around her. I just want to stay beside her forever. The moment I saw her get stabbed, I couldn't do anything. I felt so useless.

"uh...Bruce?"

I need to protect her, she should never-

"BRUCE!"

I looked at y/n who looked a bit worried. "you ok?" she asked, looking at me. "You were squeezing my hand a bit too hard." She added.

"OH, shit- sorry"

I quickly took my hand off her and apologized. "It's fine, are you ok though? You should go get some rest."

"no thanks, I like staying here with you."

SORRY ITS SHORT I GOT SCHOOL